• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pre op workout

LittleMissNom

Has anyone else been given/doing a preop workout with thier pre op diet? I find it hard to fit in with working part time and a three year old. Although walking is easy I don't get chance to go out and do it on purpose lol... I walk to and from school for pick up once or twice a day depending on plans. The workout I have is quite simple and have done it while cooking/making lunch for the little one. She joins in sometimes lol. All excersises have rest times between 30 seconds and 1 min. Warm up and cool down is just stepping on a small step 3x1 min. Then squats set of 15, 12, 10. Kneeling push up set of 15, 12, 10 and then planking for 3x30 seconds then cool down 3x1 min steps. Can always use the bottom set of stairs so it's all your own body weight and no equipment needed. Managed this every other day... for first week. Might try to aim for everyday now.
:greenapple:

I've not heard of that before but it sounds like a great idea :)

I didn't get anything like that either. With a three year old and working no wonder you find it hard to find time. So go you for getting that week done.

Thanks. I like that is just 4 things... not complicated and can drop the rest between if I am pushed for time. It's supposed to help with my mood and distract from food and improves recovery so definately trying to stick to it and start agsin as soon as I can after op. Hope it will help with toning too!

Back