• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

anyone interested in a northants support meet

SOON SLIM SUE

types with one finger
is there anyone in the northants area interested in meeting up for support and a chat.
to start with there is me and my daughter (erin)
sue.

and me :) xx

I would love it.

I would be up for it also....count me in.

MNL:)

Whoohoo, I'm in Northants too but am pre-op.
I would come though if thats ok
x

Anyone got any ideas where and when?
I live in wellingborough and my daughter lives in northampton. I have a car. I work full time but i leave off fridays at 12 noon.
Sue.

i can fit around everyone else.. im northampton x

Hiya

I live in Daventry, but I think Northampton would be good, if everyone else agrees. I too, work full time, so unless it was a weekend, would have to come after work. How about somewhere like Sixfields in Northampton? I have a car also, and can travel if this is no good.

Regards

MNL:)

hiya

i live in daventry, but i think northampton would be good, if everyone else agrees. I too, work full time, so unless it was a weekend, would have to come after work. How about somewhere like sixfields in northampton? I have a car also, and can travel if this is no good.

Regards

mnl:)

funny enough i was thinking of sixfields (mcdonalds) they have seating with plenty of room for us pre-op,s. It's easy to get to and well sign posted.
I would'nt mind a sat afternoon or teatime'ish, but i can make any time that would fit in with everyone else.
I will pm everyone and ask them!
Sue.

Back