• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Princess Royal

capiegirl

Has anyone on here had there surgery at Princess Royal, Farnborough, Kent. Mr El Hussani is bariatric surgeon ??

Turned to your thread thinking HRH Princess Anne was posting as a pre Opper Guess she aint now lol

haha think you'd have read about it in papers if she had lol!

Hiya, i had my surgery done at the PRU as well, couldnt agree with you more, Hospital and nurses were fantastic as were the surgeon and his team. El Hasani is a super surgeon but with no people skills at all! I found out all i needed to know on this website as didnt get much info from them at all really but then again ive had no problems whatsoever and im sure if i did that i would have got the help i needed xxx

I am hoping to be with Pru at some point. I hear really good things about bariatrics there.

Hi its lovely to speak to someone else who had surgery at the PRU. Im having a bad time with pain at the moment, been back in hospital twice since op. Did you have any problems like this?? also, is there a meeting/group for patients in our area (i'm in Beckenham) x

How are you getting on? I cant imagine what I will feel (or look like) 7 months from now, pleeeeaaaseee tell me you feel good and dont regret your op xx

Hi Capiegirl. Im in beckenham too ! im waiting for my bypass , hopefully Jan/feb time , I would be interested in a meet up if you hear anything
Kate x

Hi Capiegirl. Im in beckenham too ! im waiting for my bypass , hopefully Jan/feb time , I would be interested in a meet up if you hear anything
Kate x

Me too!!!

hey :D
I had mine there and have had no probs :D 9 stone down and a size 16 and would do it again in a heartbeat :D :D Mr El hasani is a bit of a missog lol but a good surgeon and i wanted surgery not to do lunch with him lol so let him be who he wants to be, im very pleased with his 'work' xxx

I am hoping to be with Pru at some point. I hear really good things about bariatrics there.

Hiya Mel :D i met you at Wendy's bday bash :D lovely to see you on here xx

Lovely to see you! Do you know it was the picture of us together from Wendys party that pushed me over the fence about surgery! You have done amazing!
So glad I found this site.

Lovely to see you! Do you know it was the picture of us together from Wendys party that pushed me over the fence about surgery! You have done amazing!
So glad I found this site.
aww thanks hun :D i dont think ive seen the pics ?? will have to have a look on her f/b , you wont regret it ! ive lost 9 stone now and im loving it :D xxx

Has anyone on here had there surgery at Princess Royal, Farnborough, Kent. Mr El Hussani is bariatric surgeon ??
I am pleased to say i went under the knife at the princess royal and El husani :) a bit of a to the point sort of guy but a brilliant surgeon with a good follow up. :)

Back