• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Procedure for Sunderland

ring sunderland hospital on 0191 5656256 that puts you through to the main switchboard, they will ask you who you want to be put through to, say mr smalls secretary, tell her the situation and see if she has any records for you and if she has any records of funding ect. its worth an ask.

liz x

I rang my GP surgery instead of bothering Mr Small's secretary, they confirmed that she hasn't done the application, so I have made an appointment for the 25th to kick but!!

oh no !! thats shocking, id be kicking but 2 !!

:asskick::asskick::asskick::asskick:

i hope they get it sorted out soon !

liz x

I have had a really shitty stressful week at work, boss ended up on the front page of the Journal thanks to an accident and then I find out this, great just what I need! I am seeing the dietician on Tuesday (GP's suggestion) she is going to have a field day with my food diary (which I haven't started yet), I think I will be giving her a shock as I feel like really going to town with the old food and drink!

Hi everyone, sorry I didnt make it to your day out but hope you all had a lovely time, maybe next time. Anyway had another appointment today at Ryhope hospital in Sunderland. Seen nurse and dietician, it didnt take long just asking health and dietary questions, and i have to get bloods done and have to lose 10lbs before next appointment which they said would be about 3 months and this one will be with consultant and then banded within 4 months of that, so definatley this year. Looking good.

Janie you are back! You missed a great afternoon, lots of laughter and serious discussions on the pros and cons, we are hopeing to have another one soon, sounds like you are going to be the trigger, I suggest that we all get together and chew the fat over your good news! Jayne and I will be jealous at your progress!

Sounds like i missed a fab day, definately next time. Been very busy im lucky to get time to read(or wright) some of the threads on here(read liz2008 about calories and sex, i was bad crying with laughter, what a funny woman), i should be like a stick insect the amount of running around i do. Just thought id keep you informed so it gives you some sort of time scale for your appointments.

Hi Janie
Nice to hear from you again and good to hear that all is going well on the surgery road !
Can i be nosey and ask how much weight you lost between your first and second appointment ?

Hi Janie
Nice to hear from you again and good to hear that all is going well on the surgery road !
Can i be nosey and ask how much weight you lost between your first and second appointment ?[/quote Yes you can be nosey, i only lost a 1lb, but have to lose 10lbs by next appointment. Dietician said not to go mad in the next couple of weeks as i would get my next appointment within the next couple of weeks so i would know what time scale i have to lose it in.

hello janie nice to see you posting again :)

yeah janie that be great ! maybe you can join us on out next meet up if it fits in with your time table x

excellent, will look 4 ward to it !

i had my band check with the nurse after my second fill she says ive lost a further 10llbs since then so im over the moon with that !! :)

liz x

Hi again, well I recieved my next appointment today, its in August, with Mr Small. I was surprised when it come, it was quick as my last appointment was only a week ago, but disappointed that its not until August as they told about 3 months. Never mind it gives me over 4 month to loose 10lbs. So hopefully surgery this year.

Back