• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Protein Powder

Jinjanut

Does anyone know of a protein powder that tastes nice? I have tried Soya Protein, myprotein and EAS myoplex and they all taste gross! Do we need a Protein shake a day? Can we have protein bars instead? Xx

I've tried holland and barratt and they wasn't nice,but if you have a tesco homebase they do good ones.
Protein bars I cannot do though they are fowl!!!

my brother bought some muscle fury home from his lcoal gym - we have chocolate flavour (and i dont usually like chocolate flavoured stuff) and its actually ok!

Deets - is it whey protein or soy protein? Apparently Soy protein shakes tend to taste better but post-op you're supposed to stick with whey :(
Also, do you mind getting the full name of the product? I've just googled it, and there's a couple of varieties.
Thank you hun xx

Hi Zarafa,

its called musclefury designer whey in chocolate (its not soy)

Muscle Fury :: Products :: Sports Nutrition :: Designer Whey

Nutritional Breakdown
Per Serving
[FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]K cals/k [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]196 [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]Protein [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]28g [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]Fat [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]3g [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]Carbohydrates [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]9g [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]Of which natural sugars [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]3g [/FONT][/FONT]

x

I bought some milk and egg protein recently from H&B - it was 1/2 price - there was vanilla and chocolate. I didn't use a whole scoop (too sickly) and it's not too bad.

H&B have a penny sale on at the moment. Buy anything marked with the penny sticker and get the second one for a penny x

my favourite are lean dessert - they have fab flavours. i think phatgirl posted a link on here somewhere - i did a search online

I have H&B 90% soya protein in vanilla. It is vile beyond belief. The only way I can even stomach it is to mix it with chocolate Slimfast. I hate that the shops only do huge containers. They need to do trial sizes.

Back