• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Protein Shots

fat-girl-slim08

At Goal & Now Maintaining
Hi Everyone!:)

My MET-RX Ready to drink Protein shots just came today and I must say they taste great!
I have got the Chocolate/Mint flavour one and it tastes like a nice milkshake, so for any of you who needs extra protein, I would give them a try, They are really nice, I'm just sipping away as I write this,
20gms of Protein per shot, sounds like a good start to the day for me.

Here is the link ELITE SUPPLEMENTS | CHEAP DISCOUNT SUPPLEMENTS | BSN TRUE MASS | PROTEIN | WEIGHT GAINER | WEIGHT LOSS
MET-RX READY-TO-DRINK SUPPLEMENTS – come several flavours, no mixing just pop in the fridge.
12 for 19.99 w/free shipping

Kindly given to me from Phatgirl (thankyou!;))

Oh blimey, didnt know we had to have those...is that if I find I cant handle meat??? x

I have got a case of MET-RX Choc Mint sat in the fridge right now. However I can't abide the texture of them! They taste Ok but I just can't get past the texture.

Thankfully I have no problem with my protein intake so shouldn't need them!

sorry to be a downer...

The problem with met-rx ready to drink is that they contain as many carbs as they do protein. That's what makes them taste so goooood. Especially the choc-mint nomnomnom. Now that doesn't have to be a problem, but consider adjusting your carb intake at meals so that you don't go on a carb overload.

Thanks Shellbell for your advice, I did like the protein shot drink, but it took me nearly 2 hours to drink it. I think its a good idea if you can't get all your protein in, but to be Honest, I've done pretty well so far without them and still lost the weight, so not sure if i would buy more. But I DID have to try them for myself as a lot of people were going on about them and now I know lol.

Back