• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

proud

mandyl

i went for 2 walks today both times further than ever before. hate walking but was ok. so proud of myself xx

well done Mandy. You have overcome so much and are still here carrying on. Well done we are proud of you too.

:happy096: well done hun feels good don't it? I'm hoping to get back to the gym :character00115: as soon as i get over this bad cold/flu thing that i have, need to give myself a kick up the backside and get myself going :whip::whip: lol

well done Mandy, little steps turn into bigger steps, take your time and do things at your own pace and it will soon become second nature. x x x

Walking isn't so hard, but going on your own is a pain in the butt.. Not something i'd like to do, so i commend you Mandy! Well done on taking your first tiny steps, you'll be back on the horses before you know it girl xxx

Well done!

Well done Mandy! Your a little star! Really pleased to read your doing well :) keep it up :) xxx

thanks everyone. poor right shin hurts but expect thats walking like a duck on snow/ice. give it a rest today and back tomorrow. xx

Aww sorry to hear it hurts. You could always get a nice young man to give you a lovely massage x
dont think so xxx

just been for 50 min walk round the snowey fields,not fast but longest and furthest ive ever been yay. xxx:p:D

well done hun :)

Congrats - it those little milestones that always make me feel the proudest too!

And walking in the snow is really hard work too

Congrats - it those little milestones that always make me feel the proudest too!

And walking in the snow is really hard work too
thanks x was hoping it would be like a bit of resistance lol.xx:p

Back