• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pulverising Plateaus and Stomping through Stalls!

hope2bthina

My mum got me a great book and dvd for my birthday it's 15 min exercises, so am going to start doing 2 or 3 in the morning and maybe one or 2 at night. 15 mins is not long and it has a choice of pilates, yoga, body toning, abs and total body workout..so plenty of choice.

We can do this :D and neen i think i tried those speed tabs did work i was whizzing about and didn't stop to eat lost loads..funny thing when i tried them i was only 13 stones and i thought i was huge then!!. You will get used to how your feel and look at your next milestone and will want to get to the next asap....you do amazingly well to stay so motivated..its rubbed off on me thanks neen xxx

Neen

WLS Moderator
It's suprising how making others a focus has helped actually !! Helping you helps me and that's the truth x

tranquil_butterfly

Neen have you had the heavy periods investigated through your GP? Mine were terrible - I had a D&C is that what its called - when they remove the lining of your womb and all sorts. Eventually when I was on my knees I tried acupuncture. Believe it or not it was a miracle for me - it literally saved my life. I went regularly for years - it got me through some horrendous times. I keep thinking of going back now for help with my fatigue.

tranquil x

Katkit1

Not going anywhere!
Gym offer!

Neen have you had the heavy periods investigated through your GP? Mine were terrible - I had a D&C is that what its called - when they remove the lining of your womb and all sorts. Eventually when I was on my knees I tried acupuncture. Believe it or not it was a miracle for me - it literally saved my life. I went regularly for years - it got me through some horrendous times. I keep thinking of going back now for help with my fatigue.

If you think it would be a help Tranquil - then acupuncture could be your way forward hun x

Saw an offer in tonights local paper - don`t know if its good value or not as I don`t know what prices generally are. But a local gym (2 mins in the car) is doing an offer of £14.99 per month to join - no other fees!

Just thought it might be worth investigating as now I have started getting some weight off, it would be good to build some excercise properly into my week.

As long as they do an induction of course...........it must be at least 20 years when I last went through the doors of a gym!

What do you think folks, is this good or not?

Love Kat x

Katkit1

Not going anywhere!
I remember before, all those years ago (ha ha) that I had an induction, whereby someone takes you round all the equipment and shows you what its for and how to use it.

Hopefully that is still what happens. Otherwise with all the modern equipment about, I shall feel very lost!
I had no idea what kettle bells were until you explained it...I`m sure I will be the same with some of the new equipment about these days.

Next week I shall investigate and report back!

Love Kat x

Neen

WLS Moderator
Even if we don't tiptoe over the milestone this week all together, this time I don't want to start backpeddling either.

This is exciting , we'll be getting to a stage where we will feel and see another little difference in our bodies as we get to an all new low weight.
I hope we can help each other get through the barriers and leave them way behind.

Leesh

I really think we will get there if we support one another. I had those tablets too when I was 15 believe it or not! Lost about 5 stone and went down to 11 stone. I felt like a model for a few months and then piled it all back on in half the time.

Never again. X

Neen

WLS Moderator
I did by the skin of my teeth (what a weird expression that is)
15 st 13 last sat...I just want to get back down to match my ticker asap.

Do you find as you get near a milestone , you get wishy washy? I definately do....I think it's the fear of failure and it can be so bad it stops me from doing all I can to actually succeed and push through a block...

Neen

WLS Moderator
Aw Sarah !! I think , definately for me anyway...I get cheesed off that I can't have what I fancy when I fancy it !
Plus I get daunted looking at how much I have left to go...and not being able to remember being a lower weight makes it harder to visualise yourself being it and have that motivation and self belief.
Mind you I felt like that at 25 ish stone so things aren't as impossible as we believe them to be are they?

Where we have to be different this time, I reckon, is to let the usual doubts go past and not allow them to give us an excuse to give up on a plan of action that's working well...
It's one of those grit teeth and plough through regardless moments x

Tamgredan

wanna be happy!
My barrier, is when i get to a size 18...its here i tend to fall off the wagon as i can fit into normal clothes from ALL shops.
Ill be posting on this thread like a mad woman possessed as i get closer to size 18 to keep me going.

Good thread Neen!