• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Question again!

Loooy72

I have had 3 fills and if i remember right my last one took me to 8ml in a 13ml band.

I have restriction about what i eat (i.e. can't et chicken, some veg and fruit), have to eat very small mouthfuls, really chew and eat very very slowly

BUT i can still eat and need to eat a "normal" size portion before i am full, otherwise i am hungry again 1-2 hrs later and am tempted to snack unhealthily.

Is this restriction? Because i thought i would be full much sooner than a full plate?

Thanks

It sounds like you are relying on and maybe eating too much slider type foods.

Its difficult to say though without knowing the sort of things you are eating.

You say you cant manage chicken and some veg but what do you eat? x

A typical day would be 2 egg scrambled egg for breakfast, cold meat salad for lunch and what ever is the family meal for tea, have just had a gammon steak with pineapple slice, cauliflower cheese and small about of mash. normal stuff would be shepards pie, bolognaise, roast dinner, pork chops, sausage casserole, stew, stir frys, risotto, not really pasta as i don't really like.
But all homemade meals with plenty of veg and a small amount of what ever potato the family is having.

The plate i have just had was huge, i am happily full, but not stuffed and certainly not struggling to eat!

No chicken just now as it gets stuck badly, as does asparagus, most fruits and fast food e.g. take aways.
I do miss chicken and will probably have to eat more vegetarian type food.

Back