• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Question for the ladies?x

natnat92

What type of bra did you wear after surgery? I was thinking of buying a sports bra but not sure if I should or not any tips would help immensely nat x

natnat92

Ooo thankyou for replying I hope I won't have a problem either but I might buy a sports bra just incase I swell or something x

slimkim

Thanks for starting this post. It reminds me I need to buy a sports bra for my surgery. I have a few from when I went on previous fitness stints but now of those would fit.

TiaLi

I used a very basic sports-bra type thing I bought at M&S. One of the incisions is right up by your bra line so that can be a bit uncomfortable with an underwire.

natnat92

Thanks for starting this post. It reminds me I need to buy a sports bra for my surgery. I have a few from when I went on previous fitness stints but now of those would fit.
That's alright slimkim It's a question I've been thinking about as I always wear underwire bras and just wanted to make sure I had best options as I have already decided that when I come home from surgery I'm staying in my pjs and leaving my pillow for the journey home in the car so I don't forget xx

natnat92

I used a very basic sports-bra type thing I bought at M&S. One of the incisions is right up by your bra line so that can be a bit uncomfortable with an underwire.
Thankyou for answering my question I'm glad I asked now as I just wanted to make sure after op I'm as comfy as poss x

Missyme

I had surgery 3 weeks ago and bought bras without a wire. However, my incisions were no where near my bra line so any bra would’ve been fine.

SAM55

I couldn’t wear a bra of any type for about four weeks as it was too uncomfortable. I was sleeved.

natnat92

I couldn’t wear a bra of any type for about four weeks as it was too uncomfortable. I was sleeved.
Aww bless you I'm hoping that I will be able to Atleast wear a sports bra or one of those cami type bra things can't quite remember what they are called but I guess I won't know until my operation thankyou for replying :) xx

Sunshine99

Same as @SAM55 , It was to uncomfy.
I had Gastric Bypass. Plus , gallbladder removal.
Gastric Bypass no problem...3 tiny incisions, But ...when the came to remove my gallbladder...they ended up doing open surgery.
One of the small incisions was near the bra line though, So maybe I would have still held off wearing one...at least for a week.

Toni:rainbow: