• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Really scared

Slim4son

Hi guys I am thinking of getting this done at the hwc in Birmingham I had the weight loss programme with them and lost loads and able to gt pregnant however now gained since

I am thinking of the band but absolutely terrified what if it doesn't work what if something goes wrong I had an anxiety attack the other day and it scared me into thinking I need to do something currently on slimming world and nothing happening I have done ww and all other diets and I know there will bepoeple thinking mad but who cares please please I need some guideline and messages to inspire me is it the best you have done and how you finding the eating part and recovery after surgery cheers guys xxxx

hi i'm a bypasser but just wanted to say that IT WILL BE FINE we are all here to tell the tale xx

Hi Slim4son

Your profile gives little away so it is difficult to comment . . . what I would say is there will be no shortage of support and good advice on here. Like most things in life there are no ‘cast iron guarantees’ but the band is very affective and a wonderful tool (I am RNY, but have read masses about all surgery!) The first steps are the hardest and it is only natural to have some concerns ~ take care. Kevin

We all have been through those same fears and although it's not definately plain sailing, most of us have come through the experience a lot happier and lighter.
I would suggest doing lots of reading on here and mingle with us all and you will soon pick up the info you need and feel much more confident about this x

Hi there I agree with those above there is a lot of support and information to be found on this site, I found the diaries and the FAQ threads really helpful. I was banded on Tuesday night and am home in recovery now. I have started a diary called Mamas big band adventure that can take you through the op and the immediate recovery if it helps, but there are other diaries spanning the whole journey so far. Just take your time, take advice and do what is best for you. x x x

Back