• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Really struggiling

MissDiet

Come on lbs!!!
Arhhhh!!! Im two days into my ten day milk diet and im going crazy.

Im really angry and emotional. My heads banging and i feel terrible.

So much so im even having second thoughts ;-(. I feel pathetic but im going from wanting to cry to wanting to punch something.

Is this normal? X

I was the same way. You just have to keep with it and imagine all the cute clothes you will be able to fit into. :) I hope it gets easier for you! :)

I feel really pathetic. I know people have been on this for weeks and im thinking of breaking this after 2 days lol

Thank you hun x

It's normal to think the worst before something like this but just remember the journey you've had to get where you are now, and then think how your life is going to change after the op.
In just over a week you start your new better life. Nobody said it was going to be easy but it WILL be better. You have the support of everybody on here both pre and post Op.
I wrote out a list of all the things that will be better in my life after the op and then started to write a list of all the things that have been ruined as a result of my size. I didn't have to get far into that list before I realised I was doing the right thing.
Good luck with your surgery and the rest of your new life.

First couple of days are the hardest ones,you nearly there now.Stay strong-YOU CAN DO IT,you know this. Thinking of you hun xxxxxxxx

Lol I know what you mean. And I think it's completely normal. Just try to think about the way you will be when all of this hard work pays off. Hang in there! Pretty soon you will be the one posting about your huge weight losses!

Thanks all it really helps.

I was at my friends party y'day and was drinking water. Then completely forgot i was on a diet and took a swig of black vodka (was intrgued, not had before ). I was racked with guilt for hours. It doesnt help that i live 30metres from kfc!! Haha
Xx

Arhhhh!!! Im two days into my ten day milk diet and im going crazy.

Im really angry and emotional. My heads banging and i feel terrible.

So much so im even having second thoughts ;-(. I feel pathetic but im going from wanting to cry to wanting to punch something.

Is this normal? X

:)Yes=it all sounds normal:)
I'm feeling what you're feeling-
-the headache just proves you are shrinking your liver-well done...
....hope to meet up one dayxxxJuliexxxx

Keep going, just remember what its all for, you can do it and we are all here for you.

I'm not doing the milk diet but having read the posts of others that have I believe it does get easier after the first couple of days.. I really hope thats the case for you :)

Thanks all :).

Even the fish food smells good. Crusha is starting to make me feel sick!

2/10 days down!

X

Miss diet,

Have you made a big cup of coffee? Heat the milk and add the coffee then whisk - think of it as a latte it worked for me this morning and made a change from Crusha!

Tatiana

Dat three usually cracks it for most,the headaches are carb withdrawal,stay strong,I kept thinking about them knocking me out the saying my liver wasnt floppy enough to do the surgery and sending me home not done!
Go on the Next site and drool over all the great clothes you will be in in 6 months time!Maz x

I havent yet but I think i will give it a whirl!

I havent had any headaches today but i am not quite reaching the full 3 pint required amount.

x

Miss diet,

At least you only have to manage 3 pints - I'm struggling today to fit 5 pints in!

Only one more to go before bed!

Tatiana

Hi , Bless you ! It really is a mental game but once you get into it , it really does get better.
Are you having jellies and bovril as well because they really do help break up the monotonous milk diet.
I wish you all the luck just hang in there.

Marie.xoox

Back