• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

really worried about weight

I waited a while, but the moment you take your head off things it will suddenly come. I forgot about it and within a few weeks i got the call. Your weightloss as been amazing girl, i can see how much determination you have. You will sail through! I kinda get depressed as im not eating all my favorite dishes and the weights not moving! The scales were getting abused today hehehe! I had to capture my tongue and realise i'm talking to a metal object with batteries. NO RESPONSE. But thanks again, ill be keeping you posted 23stone 6. I also have a holiday to jamaica in February and certainly cant afford to look the same way i went into the op :(!

dont it just, its doing me head in :banghead: lol

I know the feeling. Keep trying to visualise a letter saying 'Funding has been granted' then I fear believing it. So I ruin it lol

I waited a while, but the moment you take your head off things it will suddenly come. I forgot about it and within a few weeks i got the call. Your weightloss as been amazing girl, i can see how much determination you have. You will sail through! I kinda get depressed as im not eating all my favorite dishes and the weights not moving! The scales were getting abused today hehehe! I had to capture my tongue and realise i'm talking to a metal object with batteries. NO RESPONSE. But thanks again, ill be keeping you posted 23stone 6. I also have a holiday to jamaica in February and certainly cant afford to look the same way i went into the op :(!

Thank you very much. I totally understand what you mean. I will start trying to put it to the back of my mind now.

I can imagine how you feel. Being deprived of everything, yet still not losing. I am sure it will come soon.

Check you out going to JA. Wish it was me! I am sure you will have shifted some convincing weight by then. Just keep visualsing the numbers going down on them scales. Then in a few days, the scales will catch up to match it x

Annie, don't worry I bet you are losing inches, it happens to me when I stop losing weight I lose inches instead, it will happen for you I promise, Karen x

Week 6 and my scales have got stuck too! Even tried the anti-freeze but to no avail! :D xx

I think she meant anti freeze to stop her weight being frozen on the same weight on the scales lol

Me toooooo am stuck at 17 11lb at moment, and its driving me mad. Just hope the scales say different next week x

I know I'm different, as I've been banded, but I've not had a huge loss after being banded 7 weeks ago but my body shape has changed hugely! I was a 24/26 at the beginning of the year - last Friday I bought a pair of PJs from Primark which were size 14/16 (ok, they're stretchy, but still!) It's hard to break that 'Slave to the Scales' mentality but I bet in a couple of weeks you'll see (and feel!) a big difference :)

Thanks hunnie, thats great, bet your well pleased x

Hiya , i am just coming up 7 weeks post op , i have lost every week but i am not a fast loser , i have averaged out at 2 lbs a week . I do feel a tad dissapointed when i read about people losing 5 lbs plus a week but figured that 2 lbs a week is 104 lbs in a year which would be very nice. I have been lucky , i recovered really well , i do not have any problems with food , my surgeons plan had me on normal food by week 5 and i am coping well. I do not generally feel hungry and eat because i have to , this week i have upped my cals and have gone from 700 cals per day and 60 grms protien to 1100 ish and 70 + grms of protien , i also cut my daily walk down from 40 mins of fast pace to 30 med pace and have lost 3 lb so far this week. To anyone struggling try to increase your cals, a good way to do this for me has been advacado pear , high in cals and protien and easynto eat. I have been have it for lunch in 1/2 a wrap with chicken and a little bit of low fat mayo , delish it is too. Good luck to all out there , we will look back on this in a years time and smile

Wishing you all a nice loss at the end of the week and im keeping you in my thoughts its tough but it WILL be so worth it xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi, sorry to butt in! , i am 8 months out today and have never had the great loses i read about but over the past 8 months i am over 80lb lighter. At first hubby used to say " you lost more than that on lighter life/ww/sw etc thought i was going to kill him. But it did make me feel down but not when i got into a size 14 pair of jeans over the weekend. I throw my scales away about 6 weeks ago and am off to get weighed today. I dont think i have lost alot but i have in inches.so slowly slowly gets results. My skin is keeping up so i am happy to play the waiting game. I'm not a saint i'm a sinner which is why i needed the wls.I'm off to a family party on saturday and many of the people there have not seen me for a year so i think they may notice a difference. So, back to you , relax and play the game, its win /win for us !xxxxxxxx

Back