• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What foods keep you satisfied

sparklyjayde

Just wondering what foods keep you satisfied longest...particularly if you are awaiting a fill and feeling hungry all the time! I'm trying to keep my protein up and crunchy things but any specific foods and brands for me to try would be helpful! Thanks jayde x

for me...nothing, sticking to the advised portion size from my provider of any food neither takes away the hunger or fills me up....lol

Crispbreads (Ryvita) with reduced fat cheese, tuna with light mayo, pasta, cheese salad.

Oily fish is good for keeping you satisfied - I love smoked salmon and salad!

Potato keeps me satisfied.... Jacket , homemade chinky chips , mash ( no butter) sautéed potato . U name it it fills me up and I love it, my diary has photos off meals and u can see my quantity of potatoes is high.... I need the energy :-D

I was full on 50-75g salmon and the same of brocolli when I had my band. I had no hunger whatsoever when the fill level hits the spot. Ahhhhh, those were the days :)

I love potatoes, any type apart from mash, my nickname was spud!! Flattering i know, chippy was another!

Back