• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

reported a idiot on facebook

claudia24

hoping to be a mummy soon
sorry this isnt aboiut wls just needed to rant.

well i went on to my facebook account yesterday and was had a friend request, i wasnt sure who it was so i looked up his friends and my brother was on there as well as some managers from work, he works at my place but on a different shift and a completly dif departed in the other mill (factory worker i am) and used to work with my brother (my brother doesnt wotk there anymore) so i added him and thought nothin off it, checked my facebook last night on my mobile and had a message from him on my wall saying FAT OVERGROWN RETARD, well i got fooked off, i mean i dont even know him and dont think ive even met him, so i know i shouldnt have added him but i only did cause well my bro, a few ppl i know and a manager of mine is on his facebook, but i didnt deserve it as i done nothin to him, so i deleted it them blocked and removed him as a friend and reported him to facebook, i will not tolorate bullyin in anykind. well i told my brother and he said i shouldnt have delated it cause if i speak to one of the managers at work (who isnt over his department she is over mine but could still have a word with him) it is his word against mine, but im thinkin of emailin facebook and seeing if they can provide proof that he did leave a nasty post on my wall. i dont know.

do u think i should tell work cause i never see him, or is reporting it to facebook enough?

Yep, I think you should tell work too. Just because it happens out of work, doesn't mean it won't affect how you are in work.

Give the tosser a hard time. Deserves it!

I am so sorry that someone was such an idiot. Definitely see if Facebook can provide you with some sort of proof and let work know. (((HUGS)))

What a stupid ignorant sad bas*ard, def speak to facebook and inform your work he is dam right out of order.
((((big hugs)))) and hope this stupid bas*tard gets his comeuppance xxx

I think you could mention it, but I'm not sure if they would really be able to do anything. If they had made comments about the workplace, or to you while you were at work, then I think your employer might have been able to take action, but as this was outside of work they probably don't have any legal arm-power. (on moral grounds, though, they might take a different view). Without doubt, I think you were right to complain to facebook and take the action you did.
Try not to let it get you down - you have done so well and come too far, to allow yourself to succumb to the pressure of bullying by a thoughtless, ill-informed individual. Take Care xxx

oh i wont let it affected me i mean just by going off him name my brother gave me his full name, and his race i could behave like a him and be nasty to him but i wont do cause i dont believe in judgin ppl on there race or anything else to do it with, i judge on what kind of person there are and how they treat ppl and even then i wud never be nasty to them.

at my work for example even if u have a fight with someone out of work u both get in trouble for it cause u wud both b bringin it back to the work place,

iam going see her tomo and explain that i have deleted the post and im upset that a person i dont even know has done this, and could she have a word with him about his behaviour i mean i think he is a team leader as well, well that what he has on his facebook job bit.

thank u all for ur support xx

If I were you I would report it to work but request that it is just put on file. Just because you don't have anything to do with him work-wise at the moment doesn't mean you won't in the future.

xx

Can't add anything to whats been said already and totally agree that you should tell work i'm like you i can be sacked for any misconduct out of work too not that i'm saying he should be sacked but he should be spoken too i know i would if it was one of my team let us know how you get on x

i dont want him to get sacked i kn ow part of me should but im just to nice arrrggghh lol, im gonna ask if it can b put on file, even if i did know him i wud not accepted somethin like what he put on facebook. i think the thing that really pisses me off is that i dont even know him at all, if i did somethin to him i would say sorry but i havent got a clue who he is, i may even ask my boss to see if she can call him to her office so i can see him face to face and ask what his problem is. wel tomo im only in work from 6am till 8am as i have my hospital app at the spire tomo yeahhhhhhhhhh so hopefully can update u all on this on tuedays xx

You can't get him sacked for something that has happened outside work, and for a written or verbal comment - you can make them aware of his 'ism' though. You ought to be flattered in an odd way that this chap has gone out of his way to ask your brother for your ID / name, taken time to find you on FB and invested the energy in posting (all-beit revolting, narrow minded and negative). It would seem that you are having a bigger impact on his life than he is on yours (up until the posting of course).

I don't think work will do anything with an out of work experience but i will say something that nobody else mentioned.

When you've had your op, and you are what 'normal' people call 'normal' he'll be a dickhead and you'll be healthier and happier xx

The bloody idiot , your better off just adding people you know . I`m on bebo aswell and this ass wipe took one of my photos he was a friend of my neice I sent him a message and ask why he took it and I even asked my neice to ask him to remove it she did but he blocked me and put a laughing pig on his profile photo . I reported him but bebo said it was my falt for not having my bebo set as private . So if any of you come across my photo on the web you know where it came from the s**t head . Good luck hun and dont get up set over the rat . Take care .
Margaret xx

some ppl are just prats and need a life, the things that pisses me off is i dont know him and if i did somethin to him then sorry, but ppl things us women are *****es, i have never had a nasty post on my wall from a women just this prat (no offence to the men on here am just venting)

tpt, he didnt ask my brother for my name we seem to have a few friends in common, and he must know me some how cause my profile pic is off my cats.

well my settings are set to private and always have been.

i didnt even reply i just delated his stupid ass. xx

well i told the manager at work and she sed she will speak to his team leader.

well this is a update from my friend, my friend donna was telling our other friend what has happened with this guy and she said a few people have complained about this guy but this guy swears it wasnt him (to the other ppl not me as i only told my manager today) he sed about these other ppl that its not him, i told my manager this and said, i dont want him in trouble if it wasnt him and se sed will sort it out and if he says it wasnt him she wants him to report it to facebook and get the account delated, which i think is fair, she understood why i was pissed off and i said to her i have blocked hiom and reported him to facebook myself but i dont appericate it if it was him.

she took it serious which i was pleased about.

Back