• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Restriction always comes when you dont want it.

happy days

Came away with hubby for weekend. By lunchtime I was starving so decided just a quick bar meal. Managed a third of a cheeseburger and 4 chips I was stuffed. Knew it was going to be one of those days. Went on a very long walk and a few pubs on the way ( cranberry juice only ) which was a Miricle in itself but wanted to save myself for the evening.
Went to a lovely little Italian on the night. A slice of garlic bread the rest went to waste. Got the most gorgeous spicy chicken pasta with spinach. It was really really nice I couldn't even manage a third :(
Then I felt I had to explain myself to a very worried looking waiter.
Never two days the same.

I know exactly what you mean!

I just bring it home I have never eaten a whole meal yet when out. I was out on Wednesday leaving do from my old work place with the nice people, Had chicken sizzler with rice didn't even manage half but waitress said no problem she would rap it up for me which she did heated it up and had the next day was delicious, yet an hour after the meal we had desert, I had the most healthiest a banana split just complimented what I had managed earlier one glass of wine lasted me all night.

Just relax and enjoy. Try not to get hung up on it. xxx
I always feel really pleased when it happens because I know the restriction really is still there. If we eat proper meals with meat you do get restriction if its a snacky slider type meal you don't always get it that's when we over eat or eat the wrong stuff. YOu DOING FAB XX

I just bring it home I have never eaten a whole meal yet when out. I was out on Wednesday leaving do from my old work place with the nice people, Had chicken sizzler with rice didn't even manage half but waitress said no problem she would rap it up for me which she did heated it up and had the next day was delicious, yet an hour after the meal we had desert, I had the most healthiest a banana split just complimented what I had managed earlier one glass of wine lasted me all night.

I normally would ask them to put it in a container but with us been away it was no good. Mind you the other half usually polishes off what I leave.
It's funny cos I seem to be able to eat a lot of meat. It's the carbs that get me, which Iam glad about x

I am the same hon. I actually find that I need a few carbs in my meals for restriction to kick in properly.

I am the same hon. I actually find that I need a few carbs in my meals for restriction to kick in properly.

Strange isn't it. I've read loads about people struggling with meat especially chicken. But I've never had a problem and I eat it dry.

Absolutely. But carbs, while they don't get stuck really fill me up. Even fruit.

Carbs fill me too. I've also really struggled to eat in this hot weather aswell. My pouch feels so tight it's almost painful.

I suppose we are really lucky that carbs fill us at least you know they will be kept minimum

I try to avoid them if I can and get my carbs from veg. My dietician said at my last appointment that I have to have some at lunch time. So I have half a wrap or a new potato, but that's about it.

I try to avoid them if I can and get my carbs from veg. My dietician said at my last appointment that I have to have some at lunch time. So I have half a wrap or a new potato, but that's about it.

I really struggle with veg. Only really like peppers onions and carrots as a last resort. Try and just fill up as much as I can with meat. Wish Iiked veg it wud make life so much easier.

I love meat/fish and thankfully I can eat all types post bypass. I was worried I'd struggle with steak, I'd have been gutted if I had.

Back