• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

BandedHuns Mad Fat Diary

My advice..you talk about PTSD a lot but never actually talk about what or why..the best way to deal with PTSD is to talk about the incident or event. I don't know if you have anyone you openly talk to. I had a traumatic firearms incident a few years ago..I happily talk about it and even joke about it. I even ended up at the National bravery awards, but did I feel brave, no I was just doing my job! Has it effected me to some degree..yes it effected me in that it made me realise how easily it could have been a different story and yet it's made me think twice. But, I talk about it and so I've dealt with it, don't let something from the past haunt you! Take care...from one skinny ribs to another x

Missing you banded xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hi guys I've been in hospital since 5th Nov . I was very poorly with stress and blisters and spent till 8th Dec getting treatment.

I'll update u all soon.

Hope all is well .... :) xxx miss you all

So sorry to hear you have been ill Banded. I was just getting out as you were going in

Being in hospital for that length of time would be hard

I for one am glad to see you back. I always miss you when you disappear xxxxxxx

Looking forward to an update from you

Hi guys and girls happy new year....

Dave is huge and keeping me in my toes. As you can see clearly squashing me ...

Hope everyone is ok. I will try and put more time in to help others on the site but I've been very poorly and like I said ended up in hospital for 5 weeks after a suicide attempt. Yep . I just hated myself so much. It was stupid but I just didn't know how to cope with everything going on in life, despite DBT help etc... It just always seemed like a better way out as the past just is too painful.

I'm now very thin, too thin perhaps 8st2lbs. :-(

I like being a 0 but it's not healthy for me. At the moment just trying to get my head in a better place for 2016.

Coverage for band finishes 29th March yep ... 2 years up... Scary! ? I've only got 6ml in and having check up next week. I can't believe I'm half what I used to be - 16st 2 and now 8st 2... 8st! Never in my wildest dreams would have thought I'd achieve near that and not put on for the two years! It's some achievement I guess. It's not been without its struggles though, I still want to use food to comfort , hurt and celebrate but I just can't fit it in my body.

It's still been the best thing I've ever done.

Happy new year my beauts xxxx

Attachments

• image-3083857107.jpg
    image-3083857107.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 75
Thanks niccie... I think grief , loss, moving , job loss self esteem having to find new coping strategies all takes its toll in an ever demanding world and I just fail to see what others see. To be honest five weeks away from home, pressure, wife and mother duties, food and money pressure did me the world of good and meeting people the world think are "insane" was such an inspirational experience . Having 24/7 help assisted so much.

Getting ready for Xmas was hard as only getting out 2.5 weeks before the big day and needing to sort everything out was , stressful hence why I think my weights so low right now but I'm not complaining I'm happy ( er ) not happy as such but happ-er! Lol

I will catch up properly on here when I've sometime out from house duties. Xmas secs away is calling .... Followed by sorting out all these god darn box sets from Milton brown, Ted Bauer and others... I've enough cleaning stuff to last the year..... Lol xxx

God Banded. You have had it tough

You are one of the kindest people on here and you always try to be supportive. I have told you before that I miss you when you disappear. I am so so sorry that you have been feeling so low, desperate and hurting so badly

I hope you are able to beat this horrible illness and be as happy as you deserve to be xx

Dave is like a pony x

Jeeeezzzzz just typed a long reply lol grrrrr

My heart goes out to you sweetness..... know i'm with you always....we have walked the same path and i know where your at girlie....... know there is always someone there to grab your hand in your times of need...... life will always send us a duff hand from time to time..... know what ever weight we are, that never changes, its just the way we choose to deal with things that has to change.... the feeding and filling our voids with foods is no longer an option, so finding that comfort is not easy..... JUst remember you are a beautiful woman inside and out.... know that our past which haunts us, is just that..... THE PAST...... those who seek to harm us do it with control.... don't hand them your control sweetheart..... chin up sweetheart, take back your control and stand strong..... go be successful ....love yourself and those near and dear to you..... for life is far too short....i wish you all the best for 2016........ love and happiness.... move forwards now sweetness..... past is best left there in the past..... tomorrow is a new day...make new memories, happy ones and let them become your new past x x x xx

Oh my gosh Hun so sorry you've been going through this. So sorry none of us could help you. Just know you're not alone.
You are strong, brave and beautiful inside and out X X

Back