• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

BandedHuns Mad Fat Diary

He's gorge ....and looks totally sorry about it if it's any consolation!! Xx

Yes he has been sorry! Git, like I said though any excuse for a treat.... Yessssss......

Might treat myself to a cheeky Chinese tonight.... I can eat chow mein and sweet and sour chicken ( over 3 days ) lol

What's everyone fav Take out or options now the have surgery????? X

Oooh, take away :) I have vegetarian pancake fingers With chicken or king prawn curry Enough for lunch the next day too :) And a poppadom, yummy x

Yes I like the pancakes, might have them and chicken , rather than noodles. Not sure.

Just need to get my weight up a bit... 8st 10 is not good. Plus I actually really fancy a dirty take out! Just me and the little in tonight too .... She's had a home made pizza tonight so it's just me to sort out....

I love popadums !!! And prawn crackers.... See now I can eat a whole bag of prawn crackers and not feel full up .... They did warn me at the Hosp group about crisp and soft crunch as it pastes and is very easy to eat Alot of even with a band

Hope the weekends going well everyone ..... ;-)

Oh my days....I can't only pick one!

Every now and then I love a good chippy tea, or an Indian (mild) curry. Nothing that can burn my gob off lol!!

But a Chinese is always a strong choice, love how you can put rice, noodles, chips, every meat and fish known to man on one plate and it just works!!!

xx

I think maybe a takeout is good now and then :) I love curry & spicy food even more now, its quality over quantity for me since my band :) We are going to burger & lobster after the show tonight x Love love LOVE lobster, yummy :p x

NEVER HAD LOBSTER!!!

Must try it for sure!! X

Thinking I might bail out of this blogging malarkey.

Does anyone know if you can delete your whole diary and your profile?

I have a lot going on in my life and I just struggle sometimes reading things and letting it effect me . I know dealing with PTSD isn't helping

If anyone can help about deleting everything that would be fab?

Hope everyone's ok ? XXXX

Hi, you might have to contact the admin guys and ask them to do that for you. Do hope you stay in contact as a form of support , because that what this site is about

Please don't delete your diary. Your journey has been & will be helpful to so many people.
More importantly I hope your ok. Pm me if I can help at all

Banded you were in of my first 'people' on here and I missed you when you were AWAL. I for one hope you stay with us xx

I have seen things in the last year that I have not agreed with and have not felt comfortable with how matters have developed - there have been a few bun fights lol - I try to take what I like from the forum and leave the rest. We are all damaged vulnerable humans on here to some extent - no offence meant to anyone - and it is easy on an electronic format to get carried away. Things sometimes come out - and without the benefit of all the communication signals things can be escalated to a degree they never would in a face to face conversation

Please stay - if you don't please contact me with details of a whatsap or perhaps Facebook so I can still have you somewhere on my radar -

You are a special lady xx

Thanks guys. ( girls really )

I just have this thing in my head that when things don't become positive on you or cause distress that I have a choice to walk away from it. Hence I don't use Facebook. Just because it can be so negative when you are in bad times and everyone else is showing off there latest or ranting about there life's. It it's going back to a simpler life.

I'm currently working so hard on "helicopter" viewing life and situations and seeing the bigger picture. Not reacting when sensations are high that over take the rational mind. I'm trying to work on the wise mind.

I find it hard dealing with ... not honesty because I can take and love people's honest opinions otherwise I would never have had the guts to ever show underwear pictures of how my body changed since WLS, but I find the tone and context in which some things are relayed. Granted typing somethings is NOT the best way to communicate. As what we read is effected by the mind state we are in at the time we read it. I just feel there are ways in which things can be said and times when things can be discussed. Not one of us on here are perfect. No one has the right the preach. I don't like preaching. I think it's that that's made me uncomfortable about being here.

I'm in no way perfect with my band. Honestly. I probably avoid too much food. That's me being completely honest. I'm scared to death of being fat again. I eat little and everything but I probably could push more. Then there are times when I completely eat to much too quickly. Gosh PB-ing and vomiting. Yep I've done that. I'm just lucky I've not had any adverse issues ( yet ) as a result of my bad times ( not many but I do do it ) . I've met some wonderful people here Including those who are more forward in and I'm just scared that I don't want this to be a negative experience and cause more distress when life's hard enough.

I think I'm just going to have some time and see how I feel .

Wishing EVERYONE I speak to on here a wonderful weekend and happy Halloween xxxxxx

Thanks guys. ( girls really ) I just have this thing in my head that when things don't become positive on you or cause distress that I have a choice to walk away from it. Hence I don't use Facebook. Just because it can be so negative when you are in bad times and everyone else is showing off there latest or ranting about there life's. It it's going back to a simpler life. I'm currently working so hard on "helicopter" viewing life and situations and seeing the bigger picture. Not reacting when sensations are high that over take the rational mind. I'm trying to work on the wise mind. I find it hard dealing with ... not honesty because I can take and love people's honest opinions otherwise I would never have had the guts to ever show underwear pictures of how my body changed since WLS, but I find the tone and context in which some things are relayed. Granted typing somethings is NOT the best way to communicate. As what we read is effected by the mind state we are in at the time we read it. I just feel there are ways in which things can be said and times when things can be discussed. Not one of us on here are perfect. No one has the right the preach. I don't like preaching. I think it's that that's made me uncomfortable about being here. I'm in no way perfect with my band. Honestly. I probably avoid too much food. That's me being completely honest. I'm scared to death of being fat again. I eat little and everything but I probably could push more. Then there are times when I completely eat to much too quickly. Gosh PB-ing and vomiting. Yep I've done that. I'm just lucky I've not had any adverse issues ( yet ) as a result of my bad times ( not many but I do do it ) . I've met some wonderful people here Including those who are more forward in and I'm just scared that I don't want this to be a negative experience and cause more distress when life's hard enough. I think I'm just going to have some time and see how I feel . Wishing EVERYONE I speak to on here a wonderful weekend and happy Halloween xxxxxx

Totally agree with everything you've said, I'm very similar in a lot of ways.....FB, negativity, closing the door on things that negatively impact me etc.

I wish you well but sincerely hope you stay on here because I've really benefited from your experiences and thoughts on things.

xxxx

Have a lovely Halloween X X I defs understand where you're coming from regards negativity but don't let a few small minded people upset you. You're worth more than that, you all are! X

Back