• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

REVERSAL RNY GASTRIC BYPASS

Status
Not open for further replies.
im not being rude but is this a wind up?,,,just re read everything , and notice the "asshole post is back ",why would anyone keep reposting that other than to wind things up?,,,i for one wont be reading or posting on this post again , as its going to get out of hand , its nothing to do with giving people advice or help or a balanced view ,no surgeon works alone ,,,there must be someone who can help you, all this energy putting your views of our lack of compassion , i spoke online lastnight to wls girls in australia and no body could understand why you were so alone ,maybe joining a local forum aware of you medical practises and how things work would be more helpful to your needs ,The neighbourhood,life after weightloss surgery forum,,would be more than helpful ,x,

I have thought this since her first post ;)

I hope u get the help and suppourt u need to get through this terrible time.

Pre-oppers do need to know that it's not plain sailing, I glossed over everything and thought it couldn't happen to me, but complications did and i ended up back in surgery with a 10% chance of making it lucky I did make it and all is good now.

I'm guilty of saying I'd tell anyone thinking about surgery to do it 100% so that is the same as telling anyone not to in my book as u are forcing your personal opinion on them as a choice.

I hope you get sorter asap x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Due to the continually aggressive nature of the posts by the.princess.from.oz, and her lack of respect for the forum and its members, we regret that we have banned her from using the forum any further.

THis decision was not taken lightly, as she clearly needs help and support, but collectively you have tried to offer that and it has been thrown back in your faces, and you have been called names to boot.

This forum is to enable members to chat, research, make friends and to help and support each other. Thank you to the many of you that took the time to report posts and to let us know your views. Your support, as always, is appreciated.

Not all of you will agree with this decision to remove the user, but it was felt it was in the best interests of the forum and its members.

We will lock this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back