• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Right who has shaved my belly !!!!!!

well done Bully glad all went well hope you have a speedy recovery :)

awww well done Bully speedy recovery mate xxx

I was told for a band it's a day job. Glad really nothing like your own bed is there.

Rache... My letter says come in at 8am and I will be able to go home at 7.30am the next day. :rolleyes:
Going to see if this is right when I go on the 8th Feb. x

Congrats mate. Looking forward to watching your progress. You've done so well already on the milk.
Hope you have a comfortable nights sleep x

Great to hear you're finally banded and all went well... welcome to the losers bench! Wishing you all the best for a speedy recovery.

X

you went home the same day, is that because your harder than the rest of us lol.
look forward to hearing all about it when you feel better.
sue.

Ohhh that's my surgeon Bully ;) What did you think of him??

Welcome home! x

only saw him fo a couple of minutes but seemed a nice chap, saw Paul Super and Raj Nijjar on previous appointments, but all seems ok i was in theatre at nine and released about half four I think... :zz:

actually i did hear him say "I must get the hedge trimmer out this weekend" surfer not sure if it was connected?
:silly:

you went home the same day, is that because your harder than the rest of us lol.
look forward to hearing all about it when you feel better.
sue.

Rock Hard Sue
well that was until 4 am back to being a whinging needy man now... lol

Wishing you a speedy recovery Bully and welcome to the losers bench xxx

So pleased it all went so well for you Bully, no 'Boing Boinging at the Baggies for awhile!

Congratulations on eventually being banded. Take it easy and enjoy life on the losers bench.

lol you should have asked for sack back and crack at the same time hahahaha
Cant belive you were home the same day but then going down at 9am is good isnt it.
Hope you are feeling ok remember to get that wind moving, gripe water helped a little but glasses of warm water worked better for me. Its the only time you will be able to burp and fart without your other half slapping you.

hope all your soups are lined up at the ready.
I had Heinz Lentil yesterday and it was lovely. Asda 5 for £2 and flavour yumyum or you could have a glass of milk lol x

Helen

Congratulations ... and a speedy recovery

Congrats on your op and hope you're feeling well

Welcome to the losers bench, you're sat next to me (I think). Get plenty of rest
Sandra

Back