• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

RNY

steve.wain

Yesterday I went to see the surgeon, and my operation will be on 4 September at Cheadle.

Mr Ammori is doing the job, lets hope he's as good as they say.

There are no peculiar diets to go on first, just 5 days of low fat before the op. so I've got a whole week of last ever curry, beer, Chinese etc.

My BMI is 49.6

I wish I'd had this done years ago, I'm 58 now and if I don't get it done I can't see me living much longer, I've always put it off because the next diet might work.

I've had to cough up myself, but I think it will be worth it. When I've had the op. I'll keep a log on here, assuming any one's interested.

If I can work out how to do it, I'll post some before and after pictures too.

Cheers

Steve

I see you joined quite recently, so welcome to minimins, it's a fabulous and yes, just write along :)
All the best on your journey.

Hi and welcome, looking forward to reading your journey.
Keep posting sue.

Hi Steve, and welcome.

Youve come to a great place for support and friendship. Look forward to hearing all about your op and following your weight loss journey.

Good luck! Mr Ammori is one of the best and you are in excellent hands. Best of luck!

Hi & welcome to this wonderful forum! Good luck with your weight loss journey, Looking forward to reading your report!!!!!Enjoy ya curries lol

welcome buddy, a good site with better people on it!! you'll be made to feel very welcome, and everyone will be interested, we're all on this forum for the same reason, lose that weight we've never been able to do before, permanently. Obviously all at different stages, but all our stories are as interesting (well, to me they are!!), take care and keep us all informed ;)

hi and welcome to minis :D Good luck with your journey.
You have joined the best forum for help and support so well done :)

Hi Steve,
Welcoe to mini's it's the best place to be! you can be sure there are loads of people here that are intereted in your journey as it's the same one we are all taking (with variations!)
When your friends and family are starting to look bored with 'what i ate today' or 'i've lost another 2lb' you can be sure we'd love to know. lol
very best of luck with your surgery and i'm sure it will be the best few bob you've ever spent.
xxx

Yesterday I went to see the surgeon, and my operation will be on 4 September at Cheadle.

Mr Ammori is doing the job, lets hope he's as good as they say.

There are no peculiar diets to go on first, just 5 days of low fat before the op. so I've got a whole week of last ever curry, beer, Chinese etc.

My BMI is 49.6

I wish I'd had this done years ago, I'm 58 now and if I don't get it done I can't see me living much longer, I've always put it off because the next diet might work.

I've had to cough up myself, but I think it will be worth it. When I've had the op. I'll keep a log on here, assuming any one's interested.

If I can work out how to do it, I'll post some before and after pictures too.

Cheers

Steve

Hi Steve

Of course we'll be interested!

As for Mr Ammori, he has a huge fan club here...I would imagine he is pretty darn good.

Good luck on 4th September...I look forward to hearing all about it as soon as you can post.

(((hugs)))

Hi Steve
Welcome to minis, it's a fantastic place to be part of. I had a bypass done just two weeks ago by Mr Ammori and have had no pain at any time. I too was up walking and getting washed and changed just a few hours after surgery. You are in the hands of a "god" in his field, he is a lovely man with it. Will look forward to hearing your story x

Hi and welcome to minis there is so much support here. Good luck with your surgery I look forward to reading all about it.

Hi Steve and welcome,not long till your op,dont worry about your age Im 54.Like you just sorry I didnt look at surgery earlier,such a waste of time.Still we are doing it now so onwards and upwards,or should that be downwards!!Look forward to your blogs,everyone here is truly interested in what you have to say.Nice bunch of humans,might even be a few aliens,they may have weight probs too we cant be the only ones in the universe!!!! lol:D

Good luck with it Steve and look forward to welcoming you onto the losing side soon.

xx

Hey, this is great, thanks for all the support.

First problem, Surgery changed to 5 September due to admin error, but no problem to me.

Back