• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Rumbling...

claire-anna

I'm 2 weeks post op (wrap) and my tummy is doing some serious rumbling... I was only eating 200-300 kcal during liquid stage, now im on mushy it's gone up to about 600kcal. My tummy has growled at me since the day after the op... Just can't figure out what it's telling me??? I don't think I'm hungry and worried about picking just to solve the rumble.. Anyone had this and can offer advice please? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Gaz

Your stomach is just getting used to food again :) Mine was the same for about 6 to 8 weeks after my wrap. It settles down after that though :)

claire-anna

Gaz said:
Your stomach is just getting used to food again :) Mine was the same for about 6 to 8 weeks after my wrap. It settles down after that though :)

Thanks gaz. :)

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

sc0biegee

Gaz. I am a fellow scot who is on the large side and considering using Dr Cierny through a company called Body Clinique. Can you tell me if you are continuing the weight loss, did you meet your goal.
Would you recommend dr Cierny?

Bear

I'm afraid the rumbling may continue. I'm 14 months post sleeve op and especially when I lie down, it sounds like I've got the full symphonic orchestra in there. Also, it can make noise when first eating after not having had anything for a few hours. If I'm with others, I try and talk louder to cover it! Lol I think it might be something you just need to get used to.

claire-anna

Gaz. I am a fellow scot who is on the large side and considering using Dr Cierny through a company called Body Clinique. Can you tell me if you are continuing the weight loss, did you meet your goal.
Would you recommend dr Cierny?
I met my goal, but now back at 14 stone with very little restriction.. I totally understand that its only a tool and i take full responsibility for what im eating. but i do regret choosing the wrap unfortunately.. i hope your are well x