• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sad news to inform you

Georgina

So sorry to hear your sad news - her pain is over now. My deepest sympathy to you and your Dad- look after each other.

Carol x

Thanks Nic for letting us know, I was wondering how Georgina was as there's been no news. As I worked in the bereavement service for so long can you please say that if there's any questions or help regarding funeral arrangements that Georgina needs she or you can pm me. Give her our love and kindest thoughts.

sorry to hear the sad sad news my thoughts are with georgina and her family xxxxxxx

so sorry to hear the sad news. sending my condolences to georgina and family. Your mam will not suffer anymore and you were such a support to your parents at a difficult time. I hope you have support yourself to help you through and in time your thoughts will be filled with happier memories of your mam.

So sorry to hear of your loss, stay strong and my thoughts & prayers are with you and your family at this terrible time. x

Dear Georgina,

My sincere condolences for your loss. May God be with you and your family at this most difficult time.

Sending prayers and love to you all.

I'm so sorry to hear this sad news... :(

Sending you and your family my deepest sympathies and a huge hug.

Take care

x

So sorry for your very sad loss Georgina, condolances to you and your family and remember beautifull memories last forever.

Thanks Nic for letting us know, I was wondering how Georgina was as there's been no news. As I worked in the bereavement service for so long can you please say that if there's any questions or help regarding funeral arrangements that Georgina needs she or you can pm me. Give her our love and kindest thoughts.

Hi
sorry only just seen this, have been in contact with Georgina and the funeral is on Tuesday at 2pm. She has had a few problems with other members of the family regarding the arrangements but as always she is so strong.

Will text her and tell her of all your lovely comments.

Nic xx

Back