• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

So much happening

honey-dd

Hiya ,i thought was time to give an update :) as usual may be lots of driveling and be long but i dont do them too often so hang in there lol

Well if you remember was haveing problems with my aftercare (got it funded by NHS) but eight weeks on!, me and my GP were getting so frustrated as we never got calls back spoke to people who said they had not heard of me had no files on me (strange that as two referrals four Fax's and a letter to my GP from the surgeon had been to and fro :Dlol).

Anyway after all this ,My GP has been told yesterday that the surgeon and nurses and so on are haveing a meeting on my case to see if they will give me aftercare (i think they do this a few times a month to approve new patients :confused:) so although iv been told by the pct and my GP has that they WILL fund. I'm now waiting on he who must be named god to decide if its a yay or a neigh :confused::confused::mad:.After eight weeks of very bad service and frustration im now told this that actually its down to the surgeon not the PCT on if they will give aftercare so this wed Xmas eve lol they have there get together and one of the colleagues will be calling my GP (supposedly )on the 30th .

So im still waiting but not gained any more weight im at pre op weight, but sticking and im not to fussed as iv always said 2009 is my year ,and i know if the surgeon says no we will appeal and put a complaint in as me and my GP are annoyed:mad: .and my mum will fund some band fills in the new year.

On top of this i have a new op booked in for feb of which iv put off for 7 years ,and iv got to have a 7 day heart trace done starting the 2nd of jan ohh joy lol

And the best bit i sign for my business next tue and open on the 12th of jan im feeling huge amounts of feelings at the moment from nerves for all the stuff going on to excitement at it all to

And its my 1st wedding anniversary soon so like i said so much happening and i dont know weather to be excited or terrified lol

happy christmas everyone and i hope you get what you asked santa for lol

glad to hear some things are now falling into place for you, lets just keep our fingers crossed that you get funding for the aftercare. xx

oh how frustrating for you. I hope you get an answer soon.

The new business sounds exciting though. what are you going to be doing?

fingers crossed for you honey x

thank you :D:D:D,

im opening a pub with good food :),(not a resteraunt its a comunity local in a village so dont want to lose that ).its a mess at the moment but we have successfully secured a one hundred thousand pounds refurb and extension:D:D:D, but we want to cut that down a bit ,

one of the reasons i want to lose weight as then ill feel a little better dealing with people:eek:, my confidence takes a real nose dive when i get to this weight its silly get one stone off im back to normal lose all of it the place wont know whats hit them lol

oh honey, How exciting. Im v jealous.

I ran a village pub and restaurant for 4 years from 2003 to 2007. I absolutely loved it. was incredibly hard work and long hours but you only get out of it what you put in. My husband didnt like it and so we eventually sold up and moved back to brum.

So i take it your hubby will be doing the cooking ( i think i read in another post that he's a chef?) leaving you to run the front of house.

oh honey, How exciting. Im v jealous.

I ran a village pub and restaurant for 4 years from 2003 to 2007. I absolutely loved it. was incredibly hard work and long hours but you only get out of it what you put in. My husband didn't like it and so we eventually sold up and moved back to brum.

So i take it your hubby will be doing the cooking ( i think i read in another post that he's a chef?) leaving you to run the front of house.

Wow that means you may get me picking your brains lol we well me lol are new to this husband is not mum used to relief manage pubs in the 80's but me im a window dresser / hairdresser /personal shopper lol

i cant wait its been in the process of getting the lease right and the refurb for 5 months now and we will be in on the 12th of jan we have been told sign on the 23rd and im excited and scared

yep my hubby will be chef he is a classically trained chef and worked in a lot of the big London restaurants and hotels and managed other restaurants. but this is the first one that's ours !! well and my mums all three of us are going in to it:D. and are so excited( i can put a pic up of the outside if anyone wants to see it )its so lovely just opposite a church.i will be a bit of everything to be honest my husband will be chef till we get refurb then we are getting a friend in so he can concentrate on the running of it all ,but untill then he will be chef manager along with my mum who will be manager and as i have the kids i will do paper work and do a bit of everything which i like as i like variety :D

iv gone on a bit lol

so as you see im so excited nervous worried all about so many different things and the nhs problem is just adding to it as that was the one thing that was supposedly sorted lol

Wow, looks like 2009 really is gonna be yor year babe, and with all that running around, thats not gonna do you any harm whatsoever is it! You'll look a complete Belle standing in your new pub! Youre a very beautiful woman now, just think how good you'll look when you are how you want to be and have all that confidence shining through!
We might have to have a mini's meet in your pub when its all done and up and running!xxxx
Ginaxxxx

Wow, looks like 2009 really is gonna be yor year babe, and with all that running around, thats not gonna do you any harm whatsoever is it! You'll look a complete Belle standing in your new pub! Youre a very beautiful woman now, just think how good you'll look when you are how you want to be and have all that confidence shining through!
We might have to have a mini's meet in your pub when its all done and up and running!xxxx
Ginaxxxx

ohh thank you that was lovely :),id be proud to have some of you in my pub a bit of showing off (as it will be lovely if i dont say so myself lol) and meeting some of you would be great lol

p2067.jpg

This is my Baby:D well one of them. It looks slightly different now there are no hanging baskets and where you can see a tree on the right to the back of the pub there is a new house. The colours are the same and its opposite a lovely church .

We are haveing the front entrance changed and a side extension to the left of pub so nearest the left side of pic. Its got a big garden with a heated lighted patio so perfect for summer . It used to be a busy pub but last owners were buying out and cared very little for the community and the pub but it used to be a real little gold mine. Not expecting miracles in the current climate but as long as we all get a good wage and some extra and covered costs we are doing what we set out.

I just have to get my op out the way:(. and get the hospital to give me aftercare:mad: and take my husbands soon to be ex employers to court. And i will be a very very happy person in the new me 2009 lol

What more could i ask for happy healthy family new business and me thinner and happy lol (Well i could ask for my drier to not this minute break :mad::mad:) lol

looks lovely honey. I hope you are very happy there. If you look after your customers they will look after you - thats prob the best advice I can give you.

Seriously tho, if I can help with anything just ask x

The pub looks great. I love little village pubs like that. They look good and people are always welcoming. Good luck for all the things going on in your life. Im sure it will all come together in 2009 x

Hi there don't know much about your situation other than what I have read here but hope you get the result you are looking for and have all the success you deserve on your new venture in 2009

Alia xxx

Hi Honey

It looks gorgeous........... I definately think 2009 will be your year!!!!!!! all the best, my hubby and I love goign to little places like these with our son, good food and lovely owners, we used to have a lovely one not far from us then they had a refurb and went into being a gastro pub.... now it is completely changed, bloody expensive and no where near the same!!!!!!

So good Luck.......

Looks like a lovely place. Best of luck to you. Will you keep the name or do you have something else in mind?

Hi honey, can`t believe they`re still messing u around about your funding. Never mind, chin up, like u say 2009 is your year so make sure u go into it with a bang luv, all the best xxx

Back