• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

So much happening

Hiya well we signed for it and handed the money over today and ohh my god am i nervous lol ,and keeping the name i couldn't change it its been that since day one

And yep LancsLass2 still being sods the meeting about me is tomorrow but i wont hold my breath !! lol

ohh well onwards and upwards 2009 xxxxxxxxxxx

congratulations Honey. When do you get the keys?

congratulations honey, at least thats one thing thats gone right for you, now lets keep our fingers crossed for the funding for your aftercare

Thank you meeting is today but like i said i wont hold my breath after all the lack of response the so called loosing or never haveing anything on me the fact that i have funding but they say its down to the surgion doesn't give me much hope lol its probably one of the worst teams iv come across in a hospital as no one knew what another was doing .And for them not to contact a GP is worse lol than not contacting me

I hope i get the funding as i did previously touch on why i cant afford after care untill summer now :mad::mad:.and really dont want my mum to pay more out on me !.but what will be will be nothing i can do but put an appeal in and complain about the lack of anything i received with my GP .but will cross that bridge when i get there

SAM ,keys on the 12th :eek::eek::eek::eek::D:D lol just found somthing out that has personally upset me though.and area manager has not told the holding management in there that there out yet:D:D telling them today ,long story why there is a grin but id love to be there when he tells them lol

Any news from the meeting yet Honey?

Pub looks ace, I used to run pubs and hotels many moons back :) what part of the country is it in?

Pub is so cute looking, I think we all love the old country pubs dont we.

Good luck with that and also your funding hunny xx

Hello hope you all had a great Xmas (i did but boy do the scales know it lol .band fill in the new year no matter what now my weight loss has to begin im not waiting on the NHS anymore !)

And Shell WE SIGNED lol handed the cheques over and signed our life away lol ,we start on the 12th of Jan and im so scared :D and refurb should be in Sept so ready for bonfire noght halloween and xmas 2009 (im seriously looking forward to refurb!!)

Hospital should of had meeting about my care on the 24th but said they will contact my GP on the 30th .dont see what was wrong with a letter saying yes or no being posted after meeting but only two days to go and thats if they actually contact GP past record is not great lol

And its my wedding anniversary tomorrow my 1st and wont be the last lol so all go here still ,just cant wait for my op and band fills and our business in the new year with all of them should be a knock on effect for the other stuff i want to happen in 2009

Have a lovely anniversary tomorrow :)

Back