• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Farzu's pre-op diary

Woohoo!!! So glad to read your good news :D Good luck!! Xxx

Brilliant news Farzu i'm sure it will all go to plan rleax keep up the diet and you'll be in ans out before you know it x

Fantastic news hun well dun :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I'm feeling good today mood wise. Lost 2lbs. Health wise feeling a bit weak. Not too much worried about the surgery but excited. Couldn't sleep well last night. All these liquid making me wakeup several times at night. Only 1 day left now.

Glad you're feeling better today, I am too, must be the lovely spring sunshine. One day to go you must be so excited. I know I am with a week to go

Nanny Og said:
Glad you're feeling better today, I am too, must be the lovely spring sunshine. One day to go you must be so excited. I know I am with a week to go

Thanks Og

Mrs Quiggle said:
Sounds like you're doing just fine Farzu. It's a very exciting journey, will be thinking of you tomorrow. Relax and enjoy the ride lovely.

Love Kate xxx

Thanks Kate.

So its here at last. I'm going in tomorrow morning for my surgery. Very scared at the moment. Am i doing the right thing? What if everything goes wrong? What if i die? I'm so scared now.

oh dear you will be fine i think we all go through these thoughts and what ifs, you have work so so hard on your pre op diet so now its your time, grasp it with both hands, i will keep a place on the loosers bench polished and waiting for your bum to be firmly on it. xxxxxxx

You'll be fine and then you'll be wondering what all the fuss was about. Not long now and you'll be on the losers bench.

I am so excited for you xx

I am excited for you too!!! Just keep your eyes on the prize :D

Good luck for 2moz Hun ull be fine xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Packed everything. Had shower just now as i cant be bothered to shower so early morning. Removed all the jewellery, nail polish. Had the last meal of shake, had all meds and now ready for bed. Don't know if i'll be able to sleep or not with all the crazy thoughts. Good Night everyone. See you all on the other side. Lots of love and thank you very much for all the support and for inspiring me. Without you all, i couldn't have even thought of going for the surgery. XOXO Farzu

farzu said:
Packed everything. Had shower just now as i cant be bothered to shower so early morning. Removed all the jewellery, nail polish. Had the last meal of shake, had all meds and now ready for bed. Don't know if i'll be able to sleep or not with all the crazy thoughts. Good Night everyone. See you all on the other side. Lots of love and thank you very much for all the support and for inspiring me. Without you all, i couldn't have even thought of going for the surgery. XOXO Farzu

I hope you manage to get some rest Farzu xxx I look forward to seeing you on the losers bench :D xxx

Back