• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

TrendyWendy's Pre & Post Op Diary

Merrychristmas everyone
Sorry I've been absent, work has been all consuming with 2 hostels to manage
I am happy as reached my Christmas goal of getting below 14 st
Fri is my weigh day and was 13 and 3/4 on 25th yay
Whilst Chrustmas shopping with my girls we went in river island.we all trooped in changing rooms and I was only o e who bought. I got a shirt dress size 16 ( wearing now in pub ?) and a size 14 jumper
I can't tell you how good that felt
Have a great rest of the holiday festivities and happy new year and more loss to you all
I'll catch up with posts tomorrow xxx

Well, I haven't been on in a while as just so busy at work at minute and coming home after ten hr days shattered
however all is going very well on the weight loss front. Christmas day was my 16 week mark and I was 4 stone 6 lbs off so very very happy with this.
I have had to get new clothes for work and saw a woolen fitted polo neck dress in very sale, so sent for it thinking if I look a beggar in it, can just return it, anyway tried it on, husband and daughter were wow, you look great. Bravely went to work and got so many compliments, I sent for another in different colour, felt great. Boosted my confidence no end.
I am now overweight at BMI 29.4 and haven't felt so healthy in ages so all is good.
I can eat anyhting, have had a few celebration choccies over christmas and an odd mince pie, well only 3/4 as too sweet but managing well.

we are niccie x

Great update Wendy...one of the best bits of this journey is feeling healthy again. Keep it up

Lynn x

Great to hear you are doing so well Wendy being busy can be a great thing for keeping you on the straight and narrow, Idle hands and all that. Keep up the good work, You are racing towards target.

Thanks guys
I have treats but keep em tiny lol
Best thing I could've done
My girls are getting jealous lol

Well been shopping today for an outfit for combined hen do/40 th at end of Jan
Hubby treated me to a new dress and for first time ever, I have an LBD
ITS a tight bodycon dress
Feels fab ?

The party's on Jan 30 so will post a pic when I'm all dolled up

Morning
Friday weigh in- 2.75 lb off
Bmi now 28.8 down from 37.4 at start
2.6 st to goal
Slowing down now but still losing weekly
Few bad habits this week so aiming for none this week
No choc biscuit n more protein

Isnt it great when a 2.75lb loss is slowing down, lol. You are doing great.

Sure is loop
Love the new me. Feel so much healthier x

Well life and work have been hectic so really not had much chance to npost, been working 10-12 hour days but they have advertised for an 'act up' for the other place I have been also managing so things might get better soon.
This has (all my own fault) impacted on my drinking and eating, in that I am not drinking enough and eating too much rubbish, odd kit kat, crisps etc and bread which I need to try to avoid and get back in habit of planning my food round protein so this week, gonna get back on track. The good news is I have still lost a pound over last four weeks each week, but def slowing down naturally as well I think.

I still feel great, am getting loads of compliments and comments and have 2 stone to go.

Forgot to ask, Just had blood test results, iron and vit D all OK , but my white blood cells and platelets are low and have been since october, op was sept
anyone else had this?

Dr has cut omeprazole from 40mg to 20mg as a side effect of PPI meds is to kill off the white blood cells

I feel OK, and even though they are the infection fighting kit, I have't been ill, even though half the workforce has
Just wondering if anyone else has had same blood results

Well, hello stranger, glad to hear you're feeling fine and doing OK. Can't really contribute anything on the bloods front sorry.

Its hard to stay on the program when your busy and eating on the run, but as long as your losing you can't be doing that bad. I can totally agree with the slowing down but I have had a little spurt the last 2 weeks so anything is possible.

I'm going for a spurt Loop, lol if using brain contributed, this last few weeks I'd have got the last 2 st off, never worked so hard in my life, been so full on, I get in at night drained fir for couch then fall asleep in mins, poos husband mujst think I have turned into a zombie

Back