• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

TrendyWendy's Pre & Post Op Diary

Absolutely
Like the next chunk to get through
I'm getting to the halfway there point
A guy came in work yesterday and asked where the rest of me is
Felt fab
And best of all my size ten daughter who looks like me said she wants to go to gym more often or soon from behind, people won't know which is which
That was a compliment as she's a stunner

Couple of nice comments Wendy, makes the hard work worthwhile. That's the only thing about the scales, it feels good to see a loss but they never actual give you any compliments ;)

There could me an invention there
Motivational/ complimentary scales ha ha

Hah - it'd definitely be a winner to have a pair of scales that dished out compliments every time you recorded a weight loss. There could also be a huge trumpeting fanfare when you reach your goal weight

What about a mirror that tells you how small your bum looks today, We are onto something I think.

brilliant ideas, dragons den here we come

Thought I'd be brave and follow others and post a before and after pic
Before is me at my sons wedding dec 20th 2014 and the after took last night just before we went out

http://www.photobox.co.uk/album/3812502426

Hope this has worked, certainly tested my technical abilities

Thanks
Not sure what I managed to get on but had a go
Very happy day as became a grandma this morning
She is beautiful my little granddaughter
Lots of dark hair and rosebud lips
Just perfect ?

Fantastic news Wendy, many congratulations :D

Thanks I'm thrilled to bits x

Thanks Lin x

Congratulations Wendy, another great motivator for you as well.

You look amazing Wendy - and more importantly you also look really happy!

Many congrats on your Granddaughter. Being able to run round after her in a few years time is a powerful reason for this journey of yours :)

Beatrice Alexandra
Had to be Alexandra- mums name n dad is Alexander lol
She is scrumptious

Another happy day loss of 4 pounds on the weekly weigh in
Nice surprise
Been mad busy this week at crazy work so apologies for lack of replies etc x

whoo - 4lbs is great Wendy. Well done!

Great loss Wendy, keep up the good work

Awe thanks peoples
Just waiting for my husband to return from picking the Italians up. He has invited a couple he works with round, they been here 2 months and are learning our lingo so instead of cooking, have bought prosciutto, anti pasti, crusty bread (not for me) huumus, we seem to have a round the med buffet featuring greece, italy, france, spain and himself insisted on pork pie with egg in middle - so I can join in
have a great night everyone

Back