• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Saturday 20th August 2011

Rachel, if you got married tomorrow you would be stunning! However the plan is to get slimmed down and be svelte and stunning at the same time i know....

I am wishing you and Adam all the luck in the world, having met you both now i honestly believe you are a perfect match and the wedding will be the 'icing on the cake' for you both xxx

Aaww Julie you are super sweet :) thank you so much :D
xxx

Dawn thank you loads :)
And My lovely Lisa….you know I WILL be calling :) xxxx

Good luck with it all hun. I got married 17 months ago to celebrate being together for 20 years. It was the most amazing day of my life, despite being married twice before (when I was extremely young) and being 49 on our wedding day. I managed to lose a lot of weight before the wedding (it's all back on again now!) and was a smallish size 16 on the day. When my sister found out that I was having the surgery next week, she asked me if I wish that I'd waited to get married until I'd had the surgery and lost even more weight. My totally honest answer was no. On the day I felt beautiful, I felt loved and I felt happy. Being any slimmer wouldn't have changed any of that. (Some pics of the day if you want a peek http://www.wlsurgery.com/25400-tiarasandtantrums-albums-our-wedding.html )

Whatever your size, enjoy your day! xx
:love047:

that is amazing...i cant wait to be a WIFE!!! heehee

xx

congratulations and well done on your weight loss ! xx

Thank you :D
xx

This is just an update on an old post of mine, I married my wonderful husband on 21st September 2011 and it was a wonderful and perfect day. ad lost 11 stone by the time i got married so I was very happy about that.

photo.php

Back