• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

SECRET SANTA

Hi Rosabel im posting your Secret Santa pressie out today, all being well with the snow...............its starting to feel all christmasy now...............posting presents and snow...........great! lol xxxxx
Hi Andrea,Ohhhhh thanks alot,will let you know when i receive it :) Its great this lol xxxxx

Gosh you are all so organized purchased and posted your secret santa prezzies. I was supposed to be going out today to get Kats surprise but the snow here is quite bad. Poor hubby could not get the car up the hill out of our estate so had to go to work on bus and it took just over 2 hours to do what normally takes about 45 mins on bus.
So i'm hibernating,lol, think I will go shopping on line instead........the wonders of technology,yay
Theresa xx

Here it is Andrea... love and hugs xxx

Lol well i never.............bev i scrolled down loads of times and couldnt see it. Thanks Lovey xxxx

Hi Kat, Santa has your pressie but as Rudolph is resting at the moment he is going to the post office later today to post it to you.
Merry Christmas, ho, ho, ho xxx

Blue eyes - just too let u know that ur little gift has been dispatched, would u be so kind too let me know when it has arrive and no peeking until xmas day lol - all the best and merry christmas - Julie ( buddy blue) xx

Hi claire, just to let you know your prezzie will be heading your way today or tomorrow :) xx

just to confirm it was sent special delivery earlier this week for next day delivery - please let me know you got it ok :)

xx

Hello, so very sorry I didn't see your earlier thread... there was a closing date somewhere down on the thread I think it was at the end of November... so sorry about this... Maz has been organising and she must have missed your thread, as did I... hope this helps and very pleased to see you on the forum and wishing you a merry Christmas.... love and hugs xxx

I'll email Maz now and ask her to pick up on the thread... thank you... love and hugs always & thank you Allie xxx

hey, just popped on to gaelic girl know her gift is all wrapped & ready to be posted.

xxx

Back