• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Secretary rang me back today!

sugga

The kind secretary rang me back today as promised to say that the computers at the Northern General hospital are up and running now.

She said that i am definately on the list for December but no date as yet. She said it will be Dec unless there is an emergency.

She said she will ring me as soon as she knows and i can ring her back in 2 weeks time to check if i want.

I already knew this but it was nice having a chat to her and cheered me up a little bit xxxxx

That's good news really then. A) she rang back when she said she would. B) you're still on the list for December and that's no time away ;)

Wonderful Andrea... that is such a boost... great news precious! Love and hugs xxx

Thanks lovies, it is good news and it wont be long now i know that.

On a lighter note its my granddaughters 4th birthday tomorrow yippeee.
She will be at nursery all day and we will then take her out for tea.
I bought her a new bike which we picked up today.

She is being Christened on Saturday morning and then we are having a big birthday party for her which starts at 2pm.

She is having a giant bouncy castle and clown and she will apsolutely love every minute of it. Bless her xxxx

yay thats fab hunni, if u can tell her you can do short notice too, thats if you can xx

yay so glad its happening for you hun, And i hope your grandaughter has a fab birthday,

( you dotn look old enough to be a nanny) xxx

Billiant news Andrea. I'm so pleased for you. December is so close!

Andrea i'm so pleased that you are blessed with a secretary with heart, how lovely to say ring her back in two weeks if you've not heard! She could teach some nhs admin a trick or two....

I hope you don't wait much longer and that you are feeling a lot more positive today :)

Here's wishing you and your family a wonderful christening day and your beautiful grandaughter a lovely birthday :)

Hugs n love sending your way x x

oh that is good news.

Congratulations, hope you don't have to wait too much longer, Karen x

Andrea, I am so pleased and as you know... I'm holding your hand... every step of the way.. love you and take special care xxx

Back