• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

SHOULD I RING HER?

sugga

Hi all, Im wanting to ring the secretary today to see if she has a date for me.
I rang her about 1 and half weeks ago.

Do they post the letter out straight away, on the same day or will she know a few days before hand?

I dont want to bugg her but its doing my head in.

I know as soon as i get my date i will be able to focus more on losing pre op as at the moment im up and down with the diet.

What should i do xxxxx thanks allx

Hi Andrea,

We have all asked this question and it's normal to want to know.

If it helps you on your path, ring and say that it's helping you to keep on track... they are really helpful in Salford, so I would do it and I did do it early on...

If it makes you feel better, there is no harm... and it'll keep you going until your letter arrives.

Good luck Andrea.

Love and hugs xxx

I say ring. She' a secretary - it's her job to take calls and keep patients informed, I'm sure she wont mind.

Let us know what she says.

If it makes you feel better Andrea, then make the call and explain how you feel, we have all felt the same way and we all watched for the post too... it's normal and it feels overwhelming sometimes...

It will get easier for you precious.

Love and hugs xxx

RING HER!! whoo hoooo!! I have my fingers, toes & eyes crossed for you!! :fingerscrossed:

My advice is bug her then bug her some more lol thats what i did on a regular basis, im sure you wont be the first she has had that is desparate for answers. Just be calm ultra polite and it gets them every time lol x good luck with getting your date x

Oh my word..you have to ring now..I could not have waited a week and a half...
ring her now.!!(how impatient am I lol!)

Reactions: Bev
OMG just rang and got the answer machine, she is on annual leave till monday 1st Nov.
Oh well Monday it is then, there is a better chance of her knowing then as she did ask me to ring her back at the beginning of November.
Thanks guys for your support and fingers crossed next week might be my week. xxxx

ring her i read your post this morning and ive just got of the phone only left a message but i rang as im waiting for my first hospital appointment been waiting nearly 3 weeks for the appointment and its killing me not knowing when i can get started on all these different appointments so come on pick it up and do it i did because of you let me know how it goes xxxx

Back