• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

THE SECRETARY SAID..............

Fantastic news, I can't wait until Monday to know for sure! Woooohooooooooo!
Grace xxx

OMG did you pee your pants!So pleased for you.You would think we had all had our dates we get so excited for each other!Great news hope the weekend flies for you,get busy cleaning.Maz x

Bless her, that's wonderful news Andrea...almost as good as getting the actual date....at least you have great a reason to keep your spirits up over the weekend with such a monumentous occasion waiting for you next week! xxx

Brilliant news! i bet you cant wait! pleased for you :) xx

Very pleased for you Andrea! Roll on Monday...x x

:happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036:

exciting,exciting............it's fab news can't wait for Monday for ya xxxxx let us know as soon as you can xxxxxx

Lol Jaqui. To me though its like i have already done the exciting bit already, and iv got a sneeky feeling that when i get my date its gonna knock me back down to earth with a big bang.
I will be overjoyed but im fighting the dread and trying not to let the worry take over so much.
Its like one minute im happy and having happy thoughts and the next im sat in a day dream just staring into space with all horrid thoughts running through my mind.
I suppose this is natural isnt it?xxxx
To be honest im

It's normal Andrea and I'm only a footstep behind you, we'll be going through together... so don't feel on your own with it. We are going to be fine Andrea and we'll be going hand in hand with each step... plus... just look at the post op achievements in a short space of time...

Loving hugs Andrea xxx

I'm expecting my date any time now... for January... so don't worry Angel... we will be arm in arm all the way through and beyond xxx

Andrea it is completely normal, which made me happy as Im not usually classed as normal ;) Dont get yourself all nervy and worried just try and look on the positive side of things and think how happy you are going to be when the weight starts falling off and your confidence starts growing :D XX

Thanks Jaqui, im keeping myself busy and organised.
Ive been touching up the paintwork getting ready for putting the tree up in a couple of weeks, sorting the kids things out ect.
Its normal feelings that im having and im not going crazy so thats made me feel a bit better. Thankyou darlings xxx

Fantastic! You'll feel on top of the world tomorrow!
Look forward to seeing your date updated on here!
(Mines 21 Feb!)

Back