• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

September 2015 Surgeries

Well I'm 3.5 weeks into my liquid diet and I've got quite used to it and doing fine. By about 2 weeks I felt a lot better. I do have to be careful about carrying heavy things or reaching up with my left hand as it gets a bit uncomfortable but it will go in time. 12.4kg lost in 5.5 weeks including pre op, that's nearly 2 stone so I'm pleased. I am very organised and have eating plans for each day and set timers after food to know when to start drinking again. Sad but it works!! X
Wow Nicci you must be feeling great. Can you share your plan please?

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Mrsb1 here is my liquid plan. A couple of notes to accompany, I strain the soup with a tea strainer so no bits and the Fage I add milk to to make it more runny. I do vary it a bit but not much.

Attachments

• image-465660768.jpg
    image-465660768.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 34
ah Hun same here hated LRD was hell and I was no angel but honest it's the best thing I could of done it's hard but you just need to crack on with it you pre op loss is fab so just relax and take each day as it comes I don't regret anything but in the first few weeks after op I'd say if I knew what I knew now then I prob would not have had it done but am over that now thank god as this is giving me a chance to have my life back I have a super supportive husband so really lucky and my kids all grown and support me it's a massive op and I think that's what I took for granted take your time to health there's no rush or race let your body heal and listen too it xxxx

Hi Vain
How long did you have off work?

Well I'm 3.5 weeks into my liquid diet and I've got quite used to it and doing fine. By about 2 weeks I felt a lot better. I do have to be careful about carrying heavy things or reaching up with my left hand as it gets a bit uncomfortable but it will go in time. 12.4kg lost in 5.5 weeks including pre op, that's nearly 2 stone so I'm pleased. I am very organised and have eating plans for each day and set timers after food to know when to start drinking again. Sad but it works!! X
Hi Niccie

I live in Essex too. Where abouts are you? Where did you have your surgery?

So that's me packing for Belguim today, a week in France first, can't believe in a fortnight I'll come back, ready to join the losers bench . Can't wait x
Good luck everyone xxx

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Good luck Bec!

I has gastric bypass surgery on 11th Sep and I can't believe the speed of recovery! I was a bit zoned out for a day or two after surgery but have felt better and better every day since then and am even contemplating going back to work tomorrow.

I feel a little bit lost and always worried about whether I'm eating and drinking the right things. My post-op diet sheet from the hospital isn't very helpful, but reading this forum has helped a lot.

Hope you sail through the op Bec, see you on the losers bench soon!

Back