• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

sex after bypass

wencho

hi..i was just wondering how long you are "supposed" to wait before you can have sex?......or how long you actually did wait!
something i forgot to ask my surgeon lol

hi i suppose its down to the person themselfs,
i havent had my surgery yet but i think, well im sure i will not feel like doing anything to strenuess just after surgery
it will all be down to when you feel better and stronger in your self. xxx xx
carnt see nothing wrong in a kiss and cuddle though.
and i am sure my partner would understand and wait a while after all it is quite a big opp. xxx

You'll know when you feel up to it! ;-)

Sent from my Galaxy SII using WLSurgery

Mine was 4 weeks after and was great lol as 2 half stone lighter hehe xx

12weeks for me but I did have complications n everything took twice as long to heal.... Making up for it now thou ;) xx

so theres no real time limit :) just when you feel up to it lol.
i have my op on 28th dec and would really like to be able to have a last 1 in 2011 and a 1st 1 in 2012 hahaha!
if i can move that is! lol

Peterborough Guy said:
Im still waiting, the joys of being married :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Hahahaha bless ya lol xxx

from me phone :D

i guess i will just have to see how sore iam..hopefully not be too bad to see the newyear in with a "bang" lol :p

Just find a position where there is no pressure on your tum!!!If you catch my drift.Im 56 and past all that(or so I tell myself)Hubby had a heart attack and the meds he is on put a stop to all our fun,still close though.You realise there is more to a relationship and you embrace what you cant change.Maz x

haha no one told me to wait after surgery, just said nil by mouth!,,,,i thought waiting 10 mins was a sign of real control! lol

il have you know im very choosy about what goes in my mouth now days ,,as all of us wls peeps are ,haha,,no sugar,fat,ect ! ,but as you can see my foot still ends up in there a lot! giggles x

Back