• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

sex after bypass

not that i do it these days, but lights on was a no no lol

Absolutely no lights :)

starr said:
im with fuffs,never been shy,,,but he looks like a scared rabbit come bed time ! and teatime and breakfast lol,,,,

Rofl!!! I just figure he knows its there, he still gets in the mood, so would do it in broad daylight if the mood hits me lol

Rofl!!! I just figure he knows its there, he still gets in the mood, so would do it in broad daylight if the mood hits me lol
aaarrrggghhhhh unwanted images in my head!!!!

Caren said:
aaarrrggghhhhh unwanted images in my head!!!!

Rofl!!!!

As long as the images are wanted by my harassed man, all is perfecto lol

Poor man........ Lol!!!

I have mentioned this before......you two get a room!....Oh and take a camera :)

What are you like ... she is my bestist forum friend .. & my hubby thinks she is fab too :eek: Get in touch with your feminine side, honey & tell people what you think cos we are here for a good time, not a long time xxx :D
Where you been lately? You are very quite since your op :(:(

What are you like ... she is my bestist forum friend .. & my hubby thinks she is fab too :eek: Get in touch with your feminine side, honey & tell people what you think cos we are here for a good time, not a long time xxx :D
i was wondering that too, where you been? too thin to mix with us fatties? :D hahahahaha

Caren said:
i was wondering that too, where you been? too thin to mix with us fatties? :D hahahahaha

Rofl!!! That gave me a giggle!

Love between two women is a beautiful thing....it's finding two to get between that's my problem!

As I'm back at work now and since the laptop blew up I'm spending less time on 'tinternet as I'm knackered when I get home. which is a bit of a shame, although I do try to get on here while at work for 10 minutes to try and give back some useful advice now and then. But I know it's in good hands with you two if you know what I mean ;)

Love between two women is a beautiful thing....it's finding two to get between that's my problem!

As I'm back at work now and since the laptop blew up I'm spending less time on 'tinternet as I'm knackered when I get home. which is a bit of a shame, although I do try to get on here while at work for 10 minutes to try and give back some useful advice now and then. But I know it's in good hands with you two if you know what I mean ;)
as long as you're in good health Brian :) xxx

Glad its just life interfering with your posting ... this working malarkie's a bugger, aint it, lol ... How are you ... still losing big time, honey ? :D

Well Av had a right giggle reading all those replies on me fne lol

Well Av had a right giggle reading all those replies on me fne lol

Me too !!!

I am only adding a reply so that I will be subscribed to this thread next time one of you happily marrieds posts another side splitting lewd commento !!!! :8855:

I have no partner at the mo, so cannot possibly comment -- of course I am Miss Chaste Pure & Innocent! :innocent0002: :innocent0002: :innocent0002:

Can't see what all the fuss is about , celibacy is the way forward ( can you tell I'm single ??? )

pandora said:
Can't see what all the fuss is about , celibacy is the way forward ( can you tell I'm single ??? )

Lol!!! Sometimes more celibacy happens in a marriage.

As it is, me and my lovely are not married, so he still has to come up with the goodies. The ring may change all that.

Weighing up the pros and cons......

Hmmmm.......

Got to think now lol

So true hunni , last 6 yrs of my marriage were sexless , went a bit wild for 6 mth after the break up , but back to celibacy again for last 2.5 yrs lol

ive been married 30 years and def found my perfect match,,,never had a borin patch,,,and it gets better and better,,wink wink,,,,the ring wont change a thing,!, but gastric bypass will,,,,,,,,didnt think it could get better ,but it does,,,,,,,,,!! xxxx

Back