• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

sex after bypass

About 3 weeks after for me and its got better and better. Hubby needs a rest I think ;) x

My hospital were quite strict. They preferred us to wait till we got home.

Miss Tickle said:
My hospital were quite strict. They preferred us to wait till we got home.

Lmao!!!! :8855:

from me phone :D

I asked my GP if it's okay to have sex at 76...he said " Of course it is" I said " That's good"......" I live at 74". Lol

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I love this thread.... giggling away to myself (and it hurts a little!!) lol.... x x

im just over 2 weeks post op, i gave in at a week, boyfriend was very happy, luckily no pain for me :D he was very careful almost scared it seemed lol

This whole thread has made me giggle lol

I think in spoons sex could happen quite soon. No pressure. Just like a pleasant hug lol

That's my plan and I am sticking to it lol

I've had to give up sex now due to the fact i kept burning my bum on the lightbulb :giggle:

Oh listen to you two love birds. Sounds like the female version of a Bromance lol

Shall we call it a Sisteromance? Lol

My weight has never stopped my desires...But losing some weight has given me the energy back to act out what comes into my mind. God help him if I get to goal weight!!! Woohoo!!!
Lol

well it's not like when you have a baby and all that changes down stairs but i hope :) as soon as it's comfortable i will be doing it ...still might not let him look yet though :)

angiemason said:
well it's not like when you have a baby and all that changes down stairs but i hope :) as soon as it's comfortable i will be doing it ...still might not let him look yet though :)

Look? Do you mean at you? Like lights off?

im with fuffs,never been shy,,,but he looks like a scared rabbit come bed time ! and teatime and breakfast lol,,,,

Back