• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

sex after bypass

I am so glad I came across this thread, lol, I was lying in bed (on my own) last night wondering how soon!! I am a week out tomorrow so I think i may have waited long enough! ;) :jelous:

Before going into hospital my husband and I was angry with each other and we'd been bickering for a few weeks. I neither give him a hug or said I loved him before I went into hospital. On the morning of the op he text me to wish all well and that he loved me. I just replied, thanks, hopefully I'll see you later (stubborn bi*ch that I can be sigh!).

Since waking from my op right up until coming home I ached to be cuddled up to him realising just how much I missed him.

So, my first night home, 9 days post op for me lol!!

It's certainly true what they say, absence makes the heart grow fonder, well in my case it was so :))). X

Awwww....i hope ur getting all the cuddles in the world now!!!

Well all I have been thoroughly entertained (as usual) by this thread. Must admit I am nearly week out and the same thought had been crossing my mind about how long. I agree it's probably when you feel comfortable with yourself. Also various positions that would prevent any pressure on your mid riff :) (Hark at me and I haven't even read the Karma Sutra lol)

I told my (shy when talking about the deed) boyfriend that he will be (pardon the expression) wanting to jump my bones when the weight drops off me (sorry but I am not so shy when talking about it). I also told him if he wasn't then he'd be getting wrong lol :)

I'm pleased to report that I took all of your advice and one week post op today, EVERYTHING is in perfect working order downstairs!

ooooooo 1 week post op is good going....think your the quickest goin off this thread lol :p

The first time I had sex post op was really really scary, well it was dark and I was alone LOL

mariew said:
I'm pleased to report that I took all of your advice and one week post op today, EVERYTHING is in perfect working order downstairs!

Woohoo! Lol

Well done! I will use you as my post op benchmark now Marie! Lol

I waited until 3 weeks and 4 days post op :). aND HAVE TRIED TO MAKE UP THE 'LOST TIME' EVER SINCE

Any particular positions that made it easier/more comfortable or any that should be avoided to start with?

I should think the judy's spoons position would be a good start, Wencho.

Now, I'm going to unashamedly highjack your thread with a (sort of) related joke, (another I couldn't resist sharing as I know you all share my somewhat warped sense of humour).

Here goes...

After a long night of making love, the guy notices a photo of another man, on the woman's nightstand by the bed. He begins to worry.

'Is this your husband?' he nervously asks.

'No, silly,' she replies, snuggling up to him.

'Your boyfriend, then?' he continues.

'No, not at all,' she says, nibbling away at his ear.

'Is it your dad or your brother?' he inquires, hoping to be reassured.

'No, no, no! You are so hot when you're jealous!' she answers.

'Well, who in the hell is he, then?' he demands.

She whispers in his ear

'That's me before the surgery.' ...

Il def b tryin spooning 1st then lol. Don't mind the hijacking it was funny haha....cringeeeeee lol x

FuturePerfect said:
I should think the judy's spoons position would be a good start, Wencho.

Now, I'm going to unashamedly highjack your thread with a (sort of) related joke, (another I couldn't resist sharing as I know you all share my somewhat warped sense of humour).

Here goes...

After a long night of making love, the guy notices a photo of another man, on the woman's nightstand by the bed. He begins to worry.

'Is this your husband?' he nervously asks.

'No, silly,' she replies, snuggling up to him.

'Your boyfriend, then?' he continues.

'No, not at all,' she says, nibbling away at his ear.

'Is it your dad or your brother?' he inquires, hoping to be reassured.

'No, no, no! You are so hot when you're jealous!' she answers.

'Well, who in the hell is he, then?' he demands.

She whispers in his ear

'That's me before the surgery.' ...

Rofl!!!!!!

remember it all counts as burning calories :)

Just find a position where there is no pressure on your tum!!!If you catch my drift.Im 56 and past all that(or so I tell myself)Hubby had a heart attack and the meds he is on put a stop to all our fun,still close though.You realise there is more to a relationship and you embrace what you cant change.Maz x

Well I'm 63 and I'm not past all of that LOL! I asked my surgeon at my 2 week post op appointment, and he said whenever I'm ready, that was on a Wednesday, and we did it on that Saturday and it was fine. So that was 2.5 weeks. But we're old so we don't do it as much LOL!

Back