• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

sexy me hahaha

Caren

Love my sleeve!!
gotmy equipment from the hossie for my embletta test, damn i look sexy :D hahahaha

Attachments

• emb.JPG
    emb.JPG
    113.3 KB · Views: 93
Very fetching! A bit of tinsel is needed tho! :p

Just gawjuss, honeybunch ... not sure it will catch on though :D:D How you will sleep done up like that, I do not know, lol :):) Gosh, I hope you get an answer this time, lovely :) xxx

ooh party on girl!! at least your at home with yours.. i had mine done at the hospital and the doctor knew me from where i work lol... and i live 55 miles from the hospital!

Just gawjuss, honeybunch ... not sure it will catch on though :D:D How you will sleep done up like that, I do not know, lol :):) Gosh, I hope you get an answer this time, lovely :) xxx
thanks honey, dont you really think it will catch on? i might go clubbing in it :D lol

Piccie with a lightbulb moment :giggle:

OY watch who your pointing that finger at missy you'll have someone's eye out
:rotflmao:

I had to have the test about four times because they kept saying it was inconclusive was an absolute nightmare. Hope you get sorted x

blummy ek caron how the hell you are ment to sleep i dont know..
be carfull not to itch you eye or anything else
with that thing on your finger.
soon be over hun.
it really is sexy....... not ha ha ha.

Looks lovely...brings back memories; I was diagnosed with mild sleep apnoea back in September, and getting a CPAP machine was fantastic. I can not believe how tired I used to feel all the time and thought it was just because of my size. I could spend up to 14 hrs in bed, thinking I was sleeping and still getting up tired. Well I am now like a puppy waking up at 8am and feeling that I have actually had 8 hours sleep. I love it! Even though I do look like one of the chaps out of "English league of gentlemen" as I have just a nasal mask!! Good luck x

Did you manage any sleep hun ? When do you get results ?
xx

Did you manage any sleep hun ? When do you get results ?
xx
got a bit of sleep thanks honey, just took it back, they said if i havent heard anything by the end of January give them a ring :(

End of January , flipping heck I knew same day ! Nothing like putting everything on hold eh ?
Try relax n enjoy Christmas though hunni xx

Hiya Chuckles :D did the neighbours quieten down? :( What kind of night do you think you had? Bad I hope, lol :D I would not be waiting til the end of January to ring. I would be on the phone the first week on the off chance that they were talking outta their bum :eek: xxxx

got a bit of sleep thanks honey, just took it back, they said if i havent heard anything by the end of January give them a ring :(

Maybe they got muddled and actually meant: "If you haven't heard by the end of December, give us a ring in January" ?

I know this big Xmas break is enough to do anyone's head in re which month / year we are in !!

I know that they do need to analyse the results (should only take 24 - 48 hours), but unless you want to be pushy and phone next week during the official "Christmas Break", I would pick up the phone by 3rd January at least !!!

Hope you get the result you want this time !! :D

Back