• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

It's official, I have sleep apnoea :D

I know Caren.... I'm sorry you have so much going on, but I'm happy to see someone here! It's only 520 pm here
aww bless ya lol are the forums no good where you are?

aww bless ya, shall we get a room? hahahahaha xxx
(thought id say that before gary does) :D x

It would have to be a big one considering the distance between us, lol :) Let Gary have his fun, anyway ... he needs cheering up, bless :( xxx

& Mel, I am always awake at this time as I don't need much sleep, lol :sigh: xx

This is the only one that had an app. My computer is too slow. And now I'm attached to all if you! ;-)
ah i see, yeah there are some great people on this site :) i'm feeling tired now so im gonna leave you two to chat, nite :) xxx

ah i see, yeah there are some great people on this site :) i'm feeling tired now so im gonna leave you two to chat, nite :) xxx

Thank god for that :D:D the one night I actually feel tired & you, the original sleeping beauty, can't sleep :eek::eek: Sleep tight, lovely xxx :)
Night night yo you to, Mel xxx :)

Hi Caren,

I've not been about much but when I've been on I've been looking out for your posts to see how you're doing.

Hope you get word soon xx

Hi Caren,

I've not been about much but when I've been on I've been looking out for your posts to see how you're doing.

Hope you get word soon xx
thanks nanny :) i get my cpap tomorrow, looking forward to looking like darth vader lol xxx

good luck caron lets hope things move a bit quicker
for you now mate., xxx

Back