• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

It's official, I have sleep apnoea :D

Don't be scared, petal :wave_cry: You must have had it a while & are here to tell the tale :) it's only the knowledge that is making you afraid today where you weren't a few days ago :sigh: Only 2 more sleeps (well maybe 5 or 6 in your case, lol) until you get your cpap thingy :D:D xxx mwah
i know you're right honey, but it can kill ya and contribute to strokes and heart attacks :( :sigh:

I just read this thread. So happy for you Caren! Hopefully this will speed things up now! I'm anxious to hear what they say on Monday! Fingers crossed you'll get good news very soon!

i know you're right honey, but it can kill ya and contribute to strokes and heart attacks :( :sigh:

I know, babe :( but it could have done that last week. Is L-J home? She could maybe sleep with you for the next 2 nights to reassure you. :wave_cry: Hate to think of you sitting up all night, scared to go to bed :cry: xxx

I know, babe :( but it could have done that last week. Is L-J home? She could maybe sleep with you for the next 2 nights to reassure you. :wave_cry: Hate to think of you sitting up all night, scared to go to bed :cry: xxx
shes asleep honey, dont worry i'll be ok :) and she wouldnt sleep if she was in with me hahaha i snore for England!! Hey, just a thought, will my snoring go away with the cpap? Ooooo hope so :) xxx

It did for me, but my cpap made up for that! It can be noisy sometimes.

It did for me, but my cpap made up for that! It can be noisy sometimes.
oh lovely, im sure the people in the flat downstairs will love it pmsl xxx

Nah, it is just that sometimes the air rushing through the tube can keep me awake for a little while. Its not noisy enough to keep my bfawake. Know some people whose partners get so used to it they can't sleep without the noise!

shes asleep honey, dont worry i'll be ok :) and she wouldnt sleep if she was in with me hahaha i snore for England!! Hey, just a thought, will my snoring go away with the cpap? Ooooo hope so :) xxx

Logically speaking, I would have thought so, but I have no experience so could be talking through my bum :eek: I hope so sugar, cos it will cramp your style big time when you are back on the dating scene, lol :D xxx

Nah, it is just that sometimes the air rushing through the tube can keep me awake for a little while. Its not noisy enough to keep my bfawake. Know some people whose partners get so used to it they can't sleep without the noise!
oh i see, well i dont have to worry about that im single :) Thanks Yve :) xxx

Logically speaking, I would have thought so, but I have no experience so could be talking through my bum :eek: I hope so sugar, cos it will cramp your style big time when you are back on the dating scene, lol :D xxx
yeah coz a darth vader mask is much better than snoring!! hahahahaha

And i have no intention of dating anytime soon or in the future lol xxx

lol my bf always seems to not mind...but then he's a morning sex person...

yeah coz a darth vader mask is much better than snoring!! hahahahaha

And i have no intention of dating anytime soon or in the future lol xxx

You would make some man very happy, chick ;);)
Are you going to bed tonight cos you will be tired tomorrow if not ... or do you want me to keep you company? xxx :)

You would make some man very happy, chick ;);)
Are you going to bed tonight cos you will be tired tomorrow if not ... or do you want me to keep you company? xxx :)
i really really like being single lol and believe me, i wouldnt make them happy lol
ive already tried sleeping, might give it another go in a while lol

i really really like being single lol and believe me, i wouldnt make them happy lol
ive already tried sleeping, might give it another go in a while lol

What is the optimum position for your pillows to be in to maximise your airways?? Any idea if lying flat is better than being propped up? :confused::confused: Hope you manage to stop worrying long enough to drop of, hon :wave_cry::wave_cry: xxx

What is the optimum position for your pillows to be in to maximise your airways?? Any idea if lying flat is better than being propped up? :confused::confused: Hope you manage to stop worrying long enough to drop of, hon :wave_cry::wave_cry: xxx
no idea lol i'll be ok mate, really, i love you so much for caring :) xxx

I'm shocked you all are still up! Usually I'm the only one here at this time!
lol im usually asleep by now, but got lots going on in my head at the moment :) xxx

:sign0168: You too, honey :heartpump: It is very easy to care about you xxx :D
aww bless ya, shall we get a room? hahahahaha xxx
(thought id say that before gary does) :D x

I know Caren.... I'm sorry you have so much going on, but I'm happy to see someone here! It's only 520 pm here

Back