• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sharp pains in Left shoulder

Hi Mintball, can't be gallstones as have had gallbladder out. I'm sorry you had an ectopic pregnancy, but the pain in the shoulder thing is weird. Our bodies are a real mystery to me.

Everyone is so different too x x x

Hi I am 6 weeks post band now and still get severe pain in shoulder, had my first fill last sat and was told the pain was reffered pain from my stomach the nerve endings are in your shoulders and it travels there, the amount of different things I have tried for wind it would of shifted a ton of wind, so I have to agree its pain from the op where they pull and tug you, just hope it goes away soon its driving me mad :sigh:

gastric band

Hi
I had a gastric band inserted at the end of january weight going good so far lost just over 2 1/2 stone, but since my last infill 2weeks ago i have started to develope terribly pain in my left shoulder/calvicle radiating slightly down to under the ribs on the left side, thought it was trapped wind/indegestion but no pain killers or indegestion remidies are working not even a hot water bottle, the only time the pain seems to go is when i go to bed but as soon as i get up in the mrning its back, does anyone have any clues, as i am at a loss x

Back