• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Shout out to the active Sleevers

Smallerme

It seems like there's not so many compared to the number of people using the site with bypasses.

If you're there will you give me a wave and maybe share what your experience was like. I'm 6 days away from mine.

*waves*. Love my sleeve. 10 stone down.

Hey

Love my sleeve, absolutely best thing I ever did.

I am here too! Nothing bad to say, not much pain, can tolerate most food, lost 5 stones! All the best for your op:)

** Waves **

Good luck for your op :)

Loving my sleeve lost 91lb since my liver reduction diet and my op in June

We are all here- you just can't see us bec we are so slim!! I had my sleeve almost a year ago and I am loving it- over 6 stone gone and I'm a new person! Best of luck and ask anything you want!!

Loving reading the weight loss stats from those replies :) I am really looking forward to getting my weight back to normal.

We are all here- you just can't see us bec we are so slim!! I had my sleeve almost a year ago and I am loving it- over 6 stone gone and I'm a new person! Best of luck and ask anything you want!!

Ha ha Eve :)

4 more sleeps, eeks!

Did it get rid of the hunger for a while? I know it will get to a stage where it returns but how long did it stay where you were not hungry? What about cravings?

I don't get hungry yet, I am 5 months post op. I know when I need to eat which is a bit like an 'empty' feeling, but not hunger as you know it now. I expect it will return at some point! The thing you have to watch is 'head hunger' which the op doesn't remove. I'm just getting over a tummy bug and went 36 hrs without food. Today i've felt the need to keep eating but each time only managed a small amount! I think my brain feels deprived but my stomach doesn't agree! If you do overeat however you suffer for it. I don't seem to be able to be sick either - don't know if thats the same for all sleevers. I have overeaten on 2 occasions since the op and felt very sick for ages. Really unpleasant!

Soon to be sleever here early next year so they say haha, fingers crossed. I'll even do pre-op over Xmas with no second thought. I am more than ready to go. And glad to see a few more of you guys xx

Hi I was sleeved on 21/09/2013 no regrets....do have a bit of head hunger lol not hungry but missing biting something solid ha, other than first day after surgery I have had no pains and other than the tiredness Im doing ok :) x

3 more sleeps. Going shopping today after school for a few post-op supplies. Taking my girlies with me and we'll have fun. Just had a tuna salad for lunch and I've got a beef stew on for tea. I shall make the girls some Yorkshire puds as they've all gone off dumplings plus it'll be easier for me to resist if they're not in the pan.

I've now finished work until after the op so it's another step closer.

Hi,

Sleeved 18 weeks ago today, so far a total of 67lbs down including pre-op diet. Never had any pain after surgery, never been sick and am loving it. All the very best to you for the future.

AE.

AE I'm sat in my gown waiting for the knock and hoping that my experience is like yours. No pain sounds great from where I'm sitting.

Back