• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sickness 36 hour post op

Yea I did ask Dr Sig and he said they make an estimate based on your general health age etc and thought as I had no underlying conditions 4ml would kick start weight loss... Often pops a bit in.... For most people... At least I now know how it's not meant to feel so can assess better next time. Sally (patient care lady) said she had same thing happen to her. Has certainly kick started my weight loss lol but not in way I want.

Again everyone at Dolan Park was brilliant and they really looked after me this afternoon, can't fault their aftercare

Are you feeling bit better now?
I now have real wind pain and real burps lol who'd thought that would be a relief?? Still not very good with cold things, have discovered I am more sensitive than I thought but am sure as we heal up things will get better.

Have you got dietitian appt? Have to sati really don't want one for good few weeks till I am completely healed

Mx

Pleased you are sorted, and good to hear the aftercare was everything you needed it to be. Here's to a more comfortable early journey. Keep us posted, I will let you know how I get on Friday this week.

I feel fine its just the odd wind pain i'm getting here n there thats uncomfortable. The only thing I have noticed is I have a white tongue, is that normal?! xx

White furry tongue and bad breath will disappear as consumption increases and normal foods are started again :D

and whoever calls this the easy option needs to try it themselves!

How are you feeling today, hope you had a better night?
I've just come back from walking dogs in park, only managed 15 mins but feel better for doing it. Going to to make some chicken and veg soup in a bit as I am in serious need of some roughage!!! x

Back