• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sickness after 8 weeks with balloon!

Best of luck tomorrow Chrissy, get that terror outta your body so you can have some bloomin peace and and restfullness. Speak to you when you come home take it easy afterwards don't want to undo all the good work, obviously some weight will go on but try n keep it to the minimum xx

Best of luck tomorrow Chrissy, get that terror outta your body so you can have some bloomin peace and and restfullness. Speak to you when you come home take it easy afterwards don't want to undo all the good work, obviously some weight will go on but try n keep it to the minimum xx

Thanks Chris. I haven't eaten since yesterday lunch time and I was still being sick at 4pm this afternoon. I can't wait for tomorrow morning. Taxi booked for 6.15am. Got to be in there for 6.45am. Think I am first down. So should be home in the afternoon, I hope!

Catch you when I am up and online. xxx

Thats fab Chrissy nice n early as well, look forward vto hearing from ya tomoro baloon free xx

Well hello everyone....... All over with, balloon out and sickness has gone! As soon as I came round I knew I was going to be sick free! I feel amazing for the first time in 15 weeks!

Every joint and muscle in my body hurt today, sore throat and sore stomach, but small price to pay to get rid of the sickness. I feel I am back in control of my life again, instead of the balloon being in control of it.

I am seeing Fiona the psychologist next Thursday and the door is still open for me to have surgery if I want to. I go back to see Mr. Samier in 6 weeks time and if I want to continue he would like to do it sooner rather than later if poss, so not to undo the 5 stone weight loss I have already done. But it is left up to me to decide. At the moment I am anti anything, but I may change my mind as time goes on.

Thank you all so much for your support while I was unwell. It really has been appreciated. I felt so alone with it all.

If my joints would let me I would do a jig down the street I feel so happy!

Onwards and upwards.

Love to you all. xoxox

I'm having problems with mine, I hospital now as i type on phone and am on drips and anti sickness ivs which make it hard to read and wrote at moment makes me droswi lol I got rushed in and brought to this hopistal 2 days ago I was very dehydrated can't tolerate any fluids or food at all, I have major acid too and nothing is working I'm so fed up what I've had to put up with now being skinny, it just wasn't meant to be!
Do you feel totally better and normal again now chris?? I just want the acid to pee off too,

I'm so thirsty I actually feel I'm dying.

I'm demanding it out tomorrow sod this for any longer, hopefully bloke can do it here apparently I was transferred here for cos they had barriatrics
I got mine done under sedation thru mouth, don't know if they'll remote under general?

Plus I love hospistal food!

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hi Ginzeh

Yes, I feel totally normal again. I had it removed under a general A. As soon as I came round the sickness had totally gone. Don't let them put you off..... You get it taken out NOW!!! I couldn't tolerate anything, including fluids in the end and was being sick 3-4 times a day. I had the acid reflux too, it is so painful, especially when you lie down!

How long have you had it in?

How much weight have you lost in that time?

I feel for you, I really do. I know exactly how you are feeling. Just get it out! You can't carry on like you are doing, it's not going to get any better!!

Chrissy xxx

Back