• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

SkinnyWannabe Gastric Band Diary

Your body is re-adjusting, you will lose weight, have you been checking if you are losing inches?

i had the bypass and it was several weeks before i saw any weight come off.

Hi,I was exactly the same hun. I lost abit of weight pretty quickly and then nothing. I know it can be really disappointing but to b honest I was told that I couldn`t expect to lose any weight until I reach a good restriction so 2nd fill on and I`m finally losing again so hopefully this`ll happen for u too. Different people have different levels of restriction so u may find after your first fill u may have lots of restriction but unfortunately it could take 3-4 fills. Hope this helps xxx

Thank you Tendersage & LancsLass2!!

It makes me feel like something is wrong with me, but i guess, as we are all different, we all lose the weight differently.

So I'm trying this Daily Plate thing.. and i think IMO eating too much carbohidrates.. i mean.. i do keep my calories down but 52% off my food intake is carbohydrates! and for a reason i think that's maybe why I'm not losing any weight and only 17% is protein!!!

So from today I'm eating more protein than carbs.. i will let you guys know how it goes.

xoxo

Fran

I went for my first fill yesterday!!! i have 4.5 ml now :) im sooooo happy!! hopefully now my band will start working so i can work with it and lose some pounds.

I chose to go for the 6 months after care with the WLS group and as far as i can tell, the nurse is a sweetheart, i didnt feel any pain :) just a vacuum kind of feeling when she was checking if i had anything in.. and a tight feeling after, but all in all i feel fine :)

im on the 3 days liquids and 3 days mushy post fill diet at the moment, and the nurse told me that i should go for a fill again in 2 weeks so i can get the right restriction soon :)

IM SOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!

Back