• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

slim fast

vickylou

since when did slim fast taste nice?
last time i had it it tasted like cardboard, this was about 5 years ago and the powder that you make up urself, but tried the banana and the chocolate one which is premade and all i can say is they are good.
Anyone used the powder lately and had the premade ones? do they taste the same or is the powder one rubbish like i remember?

Anyone used the powder lately and had the premade ones?

I did happen to have one of the pre-made ones yesterday (Raspberry) and it was quite reasonable, if just *slightly* too sugary.

I know what you mean, as when I tried Slim fast about 10 years ago I found them totally intolerable. I don't know about the powdered version, not tried them.

But there is no reason why you would have to have Slim Fast if you don't like it -- there are other "pre op" diets available.

I've recently tried both powder and ready made and don't think there's much difference. LOVE the vanilla and banana ones, the strawberry is nice but I really dislike the chocolate x

i have tried both and they are both nice you get more for your money with the powderd one though. xx

I love the strawberry powder one I mix it in my biggest loser cup with a lid on shake it n it goes throffy :) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Nice one thanks guys might get a tin of powder tomorrow for my breakfasts to take to work x

about 7 years ago i did slimfast, i used a blender, mixed one spoon of banana and 1 strawberry (or 1 choc, 1 banana etc) mix with ice and milk as stated and it made almost a smoothie!!!

i did enjoy it....i just missed a solid meal :(

Just to let you all know. I have been to ASDA today and got the slimfast powder tin for £4 only :D cheaper than anywhere else. 1 Tin makes 12 meals so worth the money.

Yeah I got some today as well from asda

I really like the strawberry one. I have it with skimmed milk but add a teaspoon of skimmed milk powder for extra protein. Makes it taste nice and creamy too.

MissyMustDoIt said:
about 7 years ago i did slimfast, i used a blender, mixed one spoon of banana and 1 strawberry (or 1 choc, 1 banana etc) mix with ice and milk as stated and it made almost a smoothie!!!

i did enjoy it....i just missed a solid meal :(

I have done that many times too! Its yummy!

Back