• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Slimming World!

Big an Bouncy

Went back to SW this morning,I have never been so light starting a new session!I was 13st 5lb,bloody Norah how fab is that,I was always 17/18/19st!
Another 4lb loss and I have hit 6st off since February so I am very happy.
Ive rejoined to keep me on the straight and narrow and keep the carbs at bay.They were creeping in.You always think'oh I wont EVER go back to my old ways but it WILL happen.Its just now I have more will power(plus restriction!)I will only get weighed on SW day too.
There are 14 weeks to Christmas so if I lose 1lb per week thats another stone gone,and hopefully down another dress size to 14s!
I was open and told the group about surgery and said I didnt want to be in Loser of the Week.
It was sad to see one older woman there,She must of been going for over ten years that I know of,she keeps losing and gaining the same stone.I think she goes for the company and cuppa!
Another girl has only lost 3lb since June!!They are paying to fail.I find SW the easiest to stick to and you never feel hungry so where do we go wrong?
It has changed gone all computerised with a sign in card!Hope everyone is well and content.
I was really happy walking to class as its uphill and I wasnt breathless and no thighs slapping together just fresh air between my legs now! LOL .:8855::8855::8855:Maz x

Well done you maz bet your feeling fantastic x I think going to a weekly group to keep yourself in check is a great idea and it also shows others that having surgery isn't the easy option as we still have to fight the demon food on a daily basis x

thats great maz, its gonna fall off ya, all the other members will be off to see their doc for surgery lol xx

Well done !!!! keep it up you will look great for Christmas yayyyyyyyyy!!!
I must admit i like Rosemary Connolly as you get the exercise class at the end for free and the diet is easy basic low fat under 5% fat in 100gm but its what works for you that matters :)

This class is only along the canal from our house so never a problem getting on Shanks pony to get weighed!
Im starting a computer class for the next five weeks too so look forward to that.Its great when your confidence comes back.
I have just worked out that by the time Im 12 months out I could be 112lb lighter,thats two sacks of spuds,how the hell did I walk about with that weight on my body?No wonder my feet spread!lol Maz x

Back