• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

So much *****ing ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
suzie290304 said:
Oh no didn't mean that thread it's her new diary x

That's the thread I was referring to. A nasty message was sent to another forum member. Not to me. To say that member and I was to not comment on any of her threads avoid ones she has participated in. That was with other comments.

Anyway, I am pleased others know me for the true me and that the slander campaign has fallen flat on its face.

I have been to the cinema to watch the new Marvel Avengers movie with my family for my 14 year old brothers birthday. It was awesome and Thor is so phwooooaaaarrrr!!!! I am in a great mood now. So normal service resuming lol

...and then some people wonder why they are alone with few friends! move on all and ignore...don't let others attitudes and behaviours bring you down to their level!!!be happy :)

Caren said:
aint that the truth!
I have found Fuffs and Yvessa two of the most friendly and helpful people on here, and as a prospective sleever, ive never ever felt intimidated ot bullied by any bypasser. Of course there are a lot of them, its the most popular op. I love you girls and really hope that this hasnt made you leave or clam up xxx

Thanks Caren xxx love you too ( and mean that. Not in my pretend snide slimy way that has been openly inferred)

I support and WLS patients. Regardless of ops and have made no jibes at all. Only attempted to diffuse a situation and got insulted for my efforts.

But life goes on :)

JO28172 said:
...and then some people wonder why they are alone with few friends! move on all and ignore...don't let others attitudes and behaviours bring you down to their level!!!be happy :)

Good idea :) I an off to the safety of my conversational thread diary xxx

Thanks Caren xxx love you too ( and mean that. Not in my pretend snide slimy way that has been openly inferred)

I support and WLS patients. Regardless of ops and have made no jibes at all. Only attempted to diffuse a situation and got insulted for my efforts.

But life goes on :)
im glad you're ok sweet :) xxx

i say treat as you wish to be treated , maybe some people like being treated badly :confused::confused:

Give a dog a bad name or what :D:D:D

It's never me LOL what happens is that I post sound reasonable and sage advice with only the best interests of the one week out pizza eater in mind, and the shreddies knitters, and the professional offendees all pile in with an axe to grind LOL :cry::cry: making me out like some kind of WLS anti Christ, makes me cry into my glass of freshly squeezed kitten juice it does :D:D:D

How much protein in kitten juice? Anyone?

TwinkleTwinkle said:
Ooo err Cheryl :eek: think that is a different forum, lol :D:D xxx

I'm off to find it:

'sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me'

Wonder why Rhianna's song came to mind lol

Absolutely not me (just for clarification -- I am sure Snagglepuss would also confirm this).

I can confirm this has nothing to do with Sharonimo. Moving on............

Love live life and love your pouch party people some people just like a reaction, people can say the funniest things every ones opinions r different unfortunately there r gonna be some wierdos on ere. let's embrace the positives and disgard the negatives one love x

Mikaela said:
Love live life and love your pouch party people some people just like a reaction, people can say the funniest things every ones opinions r different unfortunately there r gonna be some wierdos on ere. let's embrace the positives and disgard the negatives one love x

One love, peace and bless up ;)

I can confirm that Sharon has apologized to me and I have accepted it

Please can everyone stop commenting on this thread now and let the matter die down

If you don't want to see certain peoples posts please go to user CP and use the ignore button

I know there have been people on here that have rubbed me up the wrong way in the past and I'm sure there will be others in the future BUT hey I can rise above the nasty remarks and put them behind me and you can too

lamornamiss said:
I can confirm that Sharon has apologized to me and I have accepted it

Please can everyone stop commenting on this thread now and let the matter die down

If you don't want to see certain peoples posts please go to user CP and use the ignore button

I know there have been people on here that have rubbed me up the wrong way in the past and I'm sure there will be others in the future BUT hey I can rise above the nasty remarks and put them behind me and you can too

That's nice :D

You're so vain
You probably think this thread is about you
You're so vain
I'll bet you think this thread is about you
Don't you? Don't you?

*sings and does a little dance*

Fuffs said:
That's the thread I was referring to. A nasty message was sent to another forum member. Not to me. To say that member and I was to not comment on any of her threads avoid ones she has participated in. That was with other comments.

Anyway, I am pleased others know me for the true me and that the slander campaign has fallen flat on its face.

I have been to the cinema to watch the new Marvel Avengers movie with my family for my 14 year old brothers birthday. It was awesome and Thor is so phwooooaaaarrrr!!!! I am in a great mood now. So normal service resuming lol

Oh yes...Thor is so yummy!
That's what you call MAN !!

emma-louise said:
Oh yes...Thor is so yummy!
That's what you call MAN !!

I know!! Still having hot flushes. He is a man and a half. Wow!!!

Lol Kitty. Love the singing :D lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back