• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Someone has reached goal...

FuturePerfect

Finally in love with life
Someone has reached – actually exceeded - their healthy goal weight…

Someone who has helped and supported many of us on this forum…

Someone who is not one to blow her own trumpet…

Someone who doesn’t moan, nor complain, but supports us when we do…

When I joined this forum, not long after this person in fact, this member was one of those whose posts I most looked forward to.

And I am delighted to congratulate her on reaching goal.

Well done Caren!!!!

Brilliant ! Well done Caren xxx

Congratulations Caren. You are an inspiration to us all :) x

oh what a surprise this post is!!! aww thank you so much :) I remember thinking that i would never get my op, and even if i did i wouldnt do very well. Well all you newbies out there that have doubts, never give up, follow everything to the letter and this will be you!! you can and will do it!
Oh how I love my size 10 jeans!! :D
thank you FP, i remember you wrote my op date that big too lol it seems ages away now :) and you are doing so well :)
Good luck everyone and thank you :) xxx

Thank you so much :) x

from me phone :D

Well done Caren. People getting to goal like you are a huge inspiration to me xx

Whoooo hoo Well done Caren!! You rock :)

Yayyy Congrats Caren that's awesome hun :)

You lot are lovely, thank you :) x

Well done Caren - that's amazing :) Any top tips for those of us at the start of our journeys? Was it a challenge getting to goal? And have you done a final picture (s) at goal yet? ;) x x

Well done Caren - that's amazing :) Any top tips for those of us at the start of our journeys? Was it a challenge getting to goal? And have you done a final picture (s) at goal yet? ;) x x

Just follow what your team say really, I still have treats etc, but I'm more sensible with them now, obviously the nearer I got to goal the slower the loss, just don't worry about it, it will happen, good luck to you, and everyone on their journey :) xxx

And have you done a final picture (s) at goal yet? ;) x x

I second this -- Caren you are fab we can see (briefly) from your face photo and your stats, but would *love* to see more photos of you !!

Please inspire us !!! Tx :)

I second this -- Caren you are fab we can see (briefly) from your face photo and your stats, but would *love* to see more photos of you !!

Please inspire us !!! Tx :)

I'll see if I can get one :) x

Back